Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Amish - Voting Trump Vance

Very few Amish vote. I think fewer than 10% as voting is frowned upon by the elders.

But you keep breathing the phony stories out of the air of your right-wing eco system.

Trump is losing BIGLY and HE does know it. That is why suddenly out of no where 35 new red wave polls were released in the last 4 weeks compared to just 1 demo poll.

All of these stories are so Trump will have cover for a fresh "the election was rigged and stolen" and have people like you and golillini believe the nonsense.

Trump has no chance. PA isn't nearly as close as the "polls" and the right wing and main stream media would have you believe.

the Amish vote lol.

You see a couple of Muslims on a stage with trump and you think he’s secured the Muslim vote lol.. I know you probably don’t know any in real-life but I do, none of them are voting for trump.

They see a crowd of people at Madison Square Garden and likewise assume the whole country must be for Trump. I've seen plenty of crowds at Madison Square Garden for the Nicks. But Philly and most of PA is still Sixers country.

The NY Rangers pack them in for their hockey games. Using MAGA logic, the whole country is therefore Rangers fans.

A MAGA mayor in Michigan endorses Trump and these MAGAtards think that all Muslims will forget Trump's Muslim ban and fall in line and vote Trump.

This is no different than them looking at the early voting numbers and assuming all register R's are voting Trump. Many are. But some are leaving the top line blank. I would bet in PA 15% of register R's who vote this year are voting for Harris.

Trump has already lost and his MAGA machinery know it. That is why these wack-a-doodle stories about Muslims and Amish voting for Trump are gaining currency in the right wing echo chamber.

Amish - Voting Trump Vance

I'm working doors in Lancaster county this week. I'll let you know if I see any horse and buggies with Trump flags flying from them in real life. I know you can find a few photoshopped one on twitter if you really want to look.

Back