Trumps Numbers in Toilet- People Must Be Missing Hillary

What, did all the people who voted for Trump die?

And what about those interim elections the Dems were going to win?

There's only the one actual poll that counts, the one on election day.

And it's not our fault if all your wacky liberal nutjobs have congregated in mass in certain states, and that on a state by state overall basis, you can't win elections.

----------

Starting Tonight, GOP Will Have Full Control of 26 States | Americans for Tax Reform

West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice isn’t the only Democrat Trump won over

Trump won the electoral college, not the majority of the vote.

You right wingers are frustrated with this and wonder why your agenda can't through, it's because you don't have the majority of the people behind you.

Trump won the electoral college, not the majority of the vote.

You right wingers are frustrated with this and wonder why your agenda can't through, it's because you don't have the majority of the people behind you.

Can't wait for California to secede.

I see, and would you care to share which states are carrying all those red states.

Please be specific.

Please stop being a moron. Kentucky receives more than $2 from the Feds for every $1it pays in taxes. And yes, states like NJ and California get back less than $1 for every $1 paid in taxes.

https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...tates-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

Blue states pay for red states because red states don't have strong economies. You knock California but the California economy is twice the size of the Russian economy.

Please stop being a moron. Kentucky receives more than $2 from the Feds for every $1it pays in taxes. And yes, states like NJ and California get back less than $1 for every $1 paid in taxes.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

Blue states pay for red states because red states don't have strong economies. You knock California but the California economy is twice the size of the Russian economy.

Since we run a deficit wouldn't it be more accurate to say bondholders pay.

Since we run a deficit wouldn't it be more accurate to say bondholders pay.

Bond holders are welcome to buy treasuries but they get paid back on backs of the blue states.

I watched a little worm the other day at the White House deriding a journalist as cosmopolitan but the cities are the economic engines of this country, especially the ones on the coasts.

Bond holders are welcome to buy treasuries but they get paid back on backs of the blue states.

I watched a little worm the other day at the White House deriding a journalist as cosmopolitan but the cities are the economic engines of this country, especially the ones on the coasts.

Well, then. It appears you should move!

Sure, that's why you, Hillary, and your ilk argue that those are the only states that count and you should continue to ignore the flyover states and call them deplorables.

Stay with that strategy and pay no attention to electoral votes. Double down. Show the country who is in charge- again.

Time to kill the electoral college. Those *** framers were clueless and had no idea how things should work. And the 2 senators per state thing, ridiculous. Why does Rhode Island get the same number of states as California? This country's political system was set up by a bunch of idiots.

I didn't mean any of what I just wrote in that first paragraph, I just thought orange needed a little cheering up.

Back