Tucker - TAG Avisory Group

No problem Rick, I understand

I have been on both side of the coin - life, annuity, and securities rep for about 9 years and a wholesaler for 3 different fmo's for about 5 years. I have been fortunate enough to gather some really great contacts and industry knowledge. I have also gather many lists from agents to fmo's.
I have had the opportunity to work with some pretty successful agents in the field and they have shared a wealth of knowledge.
I currently work for as a independent consultant for advisors, and I will gladly share what information that I can. Whatever direction it takes you the information is free.

I am interested in your services. You work with Phil Canella? I found that Tucker's FMO does not return emails or phone calls. I had an interest before but not anymore.

I am interested in your services. You work with Phil Canella? I found that Tucker's FMO does not return emails or phone calls. I had an interest before but not anymore.

Please feel free to give me a call 800-926-9206 ext 176
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes we do work with Phil Cannella

Last edited:
Back