Turn-Key Annuity Systems - Dean Cipriano

Personally Dean's idea of selling large whole life cases at home in my underwear is appealing.

Err....I meant to say that my idea of selling Claudia Schiffer, Gisele Bundchen large whole life cases at home while they are in their underwear is appealing to me. ;-)

Like I said - dozens of complaints from people that have not used the system. People that don't like his marketing. People that claim to have looked at it and sent it back without trying it. It has been going strong for years so his marketing to agents must be working. I am curious in how it works for producers,

In all the posts I researched only two people report of having actually tried any of his systems - one guy liked it and got jumped by 6 guys that thought he must have been Dean. One guy got 168 leads and could only close one of them.

Not much to go on. That is why I was interested in hearing responses from people that have used his system. Apparently you have nothing to add. Thanks.

This is my take on His and any marketing system. Anything that we use that creates activity is a good thing. We are looking for some magic potion, and the only potion that works is activity. If you like Deans concept buy it use and track results. Dean sells his system with constant contact and ACTIVITY. Love him, hate him, that doesn't matter because Dean is selling something, his system or annuities and insurance, doesn't realy matter. HE IS ALWAYS SELLING!

Like I said - dozens of complaints from people that have not used the system. People that don't like his marketing. People that claim to have looked at it and sent it back without trying it. It has been going strong for years so his marketing to agents must be working. I am curious in how it works for producers,

In all the posts I researched only two people report of having actually tried any of his systems - one guy liked it and got jumped by 6 guys that thought he must have been Dean. One guy got 168 leads and could only close one of them.

Not much to go on. That is why I was interested in hearing responses from people that have used his system. Apparently you have nothing to add. Thanks.

Buy it, try it and let us know. He offers a refund policy if it does not work for you.

I get one of the freebie insurance advisor mags. Last month he had some hayseed guy who quit driving trucks to sell annuities. No company name is mentioned in the ad just an 800 number. Why no company name?

This month he has a bimbo chick in the same ad. She was desparate but Dean's system saved the day helping her sell a $1.5 million annuity plus a smaller annuity.

First - No real names are provided. The truck driver and chick have first names and look like advertising actors. I read the ad and I do not believe the actors or the ad.

Second - The ads do not mention Dean or his company. Why?

Third - The ads appeal to a rep's desperation to make money and greed. This is effective advertising but is too easy and makes me question if the service they are selling is any good.

Thanks Freddie - you make my point

You are one of dozens of posters that don't like Dean Cipriano's agressive advertising. We got that. However that isn't the question. The question is - does his stuff worked for the people that try it?

I have researched dozens of posts on this forum and have found virtually no one that has used his system. Just a lot of blowhards that :
A: Don't like long ad copy
B: Don't like persistent email follow up
C: Don't like people that market ideas that are new to them
D: Don't like people that market ideas familiar to them
E: Don't like people that make money selling systems

The list goes on.
By the thinking of some on this board, they must hate their local grocery store because they get inundated with coupons week after week. They hate McDonald's because they plaster the airwaves with ads promoting their name and their restaurant. They hate their wives because they tell them they love you over and over and over again...

I don't buy and try his system because I don't feel I need it at this stage in my career. I am not pro Dean, I am not anti Dean. I am just anti people that bash systems or products that they have never tried.

Re: Thanks Freddie - you make my point

You are one of dozens of posters that don't like Dean Cipriano's agressive advertising. We got that. However that isn't the question. The question is - does his stuff worked for the people that try it?

I have researched dozens of posts on this forum and have found virtually no one that has used his system. Just a lot of blowhards that :

The list goes on.
By the thinking of some on this board, they must hate their local grocery store because they get inundated with coupons week after week. They hate McDonald's because they plaster the airwaves with ads promoting their name and their restaurant. They hate their wives because they tell them they love you over and over and over again...

I don't buy and try his system because I don't feel I need it at this stage in my career. I am not pro Dean, I am not anti Dean. I am just anti people that bash systems or products that they have never tried.

Try it and tell us what you think. Someone using semi-truck drivers to claim they quit driving trucks to sell insurance where the claim, at best looks dubious, should raise some red flags. Dean, Brian Kay and Tim Austin are close with Jeff Paul. They are all disciples of Dan Kennedy copywriting.

Jeff Paul's Shortcuts to Millions

See Pat below - that is Pat Strubbe who sells an advisor system too.

Jeff Paul's Shortcuts to Millions

See the Google screen about Jeff Paul below:

jeff paul - Google Search=

I just want people buying "systems" to go in eyes wide open, try em fast before the refund period ends.

Last edited:
Re: Thanks Freddie - you make my point

The list goes on.

Caveat emptor. Is what is being said. This should also be the case before you buy a car, house, or a wife for that matter....................LOL (I had to throw that in there for a little HUMOR). I hope this helps..........

I think the only way any of the current "systems" would do any of us any significant good would be if you took the next six months out of your life, spent upwards of $20,000, went through the inevitable dog and pony show that is part and parcel of each system, and then:

Took the one solid kernel of information out of each that is gold for you, that fits your personality, that rings your chimes, and create your own system from whatever you can distill.

That is probably close to what we are all doing now by sharing information, fine tuning what we present, and adapting to a rapidly changing market. I still get invitations to somebody or other's "Learn how to stretch your IRA" free-lunch seminar on a regular basis. Guess what? That producer learned some system at some point and doesn't know that is is past time to move on and learn some new things. There are also plenty of "systems" out there still being taught for big bucks that are just as tired as that IRA invitation I got last week.

That is not to say I am against systems. I am always looking for ways to improve and am in fact going to a dog and pony show in about three weeks because "I think" I can get something back for the 2 days of my life.

Cipriano system is way over priced. I bought it a few years ago and returned it and got my money back. I would pay $50.00 for it but not a penny more. You can get better marketing material from Mark Rosenthal for free.

You can't beat free and thank you.

I used his system to sell life insurance over the phone. Just as I bought it, the laws changed and we couldn't do fax broadcasting, which is what he was doing.

However, I used his follow-up letters to sell numerous policies over the years. And, he gives a good summary of various marketing programs, such as newspaper inserts.

His email blasts to me are overstated and have gotten to the point where I seldom read them. But.....his name stays fresh in my mind and that's what good advertising and marketing is all about.

His marketing is highly creative.

It took a while before I ordered his life insurance selling system. One day, I received a package in the mail. It was a pair of underwear. Sell life insurance at your kitchen table in your underwear. Then, I received a frisbee. If I didn't buy his system, I would be tossing away money like a frisbee. The third package I received was a silver platter. If I bought his system, I would get clients on a silver platter. I found his efforts to be pure genius marketing.

He has marketed pineapples to business owners with a note saying they would be nuts if they didn't compare their life insurance to what he had to offer. Very creative.

The biggest marketing of his annuity program is through newspaper cutouts. The flyer looks like it was cutout from a newspaper and so it captures the readers attention.

I look at him as a superb marketer and highly successful salesman. He thinks outside the box and I give him credit for that.

By the way, I am in not associated with Dean in any way. I bought his annuity system and found it to be average. I was a member of his inner circle briefly but found it wasn't worth the cost and quit after 3 months.

I just think you agents should appreciate his marketing and try to develop similar ideas for your sales. Like him or not, he's very, very successful. And, isn't that what it's all about?

Back