Turning Medicare Supplements into Annuity sales

I have a friend that his primary lead source is med supp T65, he does about $3-4MM a year in annuities typically. I couldn't answer what percentage though, it seems a fair amount.

Would it be possible for me to have a conversation with your friend? I would like to spend a few minutes to understand what he does so that I can ask the right questions to this guy that claims to do 25% conversion.

I'm one of the Top annuity producers in the country. This agent claims that he can do 13 million in FIA business. I just find that hard to believe. I agree with everyone. I'm going to feel this guy out. If anything actually comes out of it I will let you all know.
See the bolded section: Can do or does?

Did he do all of that business in one year going through his existing BOB and marketing annuities or does he write that every year?

If it's the former, 25% could happen with the right approach if you've built a good system and are aggressively soliciting this business from clients who already trust you.

If he's talking about 25% of his new clients (and he's doing 13m annually strictly from those clients), I'd be skeptical but would be interested if you can find out more information.

This smells like someone who wrote 1.1m in one month one time from a handful of med supp clients and annualized/extrapolated the rest.

Keep us updated if you get some additional information.

Back