Uh Oh, Is This How Easy It is to Be a Navigator?

CABenefits

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
"Assisting the self employed in profit and loss"

Yeah, sure that works well. Social workers as Navigators. That's a laugh.

Is speaking and understanding Spanish a requirement as well? Or do they just do like McDonald's and provide them with a color chart with pictures of what they want so they can point to it?

"Assisting the self employed in profit and loss"

Yeah, sure that works well. Social workers as Navigators. That's a laugh.

Is speaking and understanding Spanish a requirement as well? Or do they just do like McDonald's and provide them with a color chart with pictures of what they want so they can point to it?
Spanish a must. I like your idea on the McDonalds model. Let's just have them do it."That will be $5.25 for your Big Mac... and I included a 1500 deductible plan at no additional charge."

Spanish a must. I like your idea on the McDonalds model. Let's just have them do it."That will be $5.25 for your Big Mac... and I included a 1500 deductible plan at no additional charge."

Sure, since it includes no lifetime max on those nasty heart and cholestrol issues from eating at McDonalds too much to start with. A win win for both the client and McD's!

Here I am.....I'm right here.....can u see me? why do you keep looking right past us agents? Why agents / Yagents? These morons should empower us to implement this damn law to make it succeed

Emphasizing Outreach Activities. If states are interested in promoting exchange insurance options, they will want to consider how to educate the public about health reform. States can design marketing campaigns for education, target outreach for specific populations, and consider how to use consumer assistance grants and "navigator" programs most effectively. States can also draw from previous experiences and apply best practices from outreach campaigns designed during CHIP implementation to publicize, and enroll children in, public coverage.
State Health Insurance Exchanges and Children's Coverage: Issues for State Design Decisions

Here I am.....I'm right here.....can u see me? why do you keep looking right past us agents? Why agents / Yagents? These morons should empower us to implement this damn law to make it succeed

Emphasizing Outreach Activities. If states are interested in promoting exchange insurance options, they will want to consider how to educate the public about health reform. States can design marketing campaigns for education, target outreach for specific populations, and consider how to use consumer assistance grants and "navigator" programs most effectively. States can also draw from previous experiences and apply best practices from outreach campaigns designed during CHIP implementation to publicize, and enroll children in, public coverage.
State Health Insurance Exchanges and Children's Coverage: Issues for State Design Decisions

They don't want you to mess with it. They want to make jobs and make money for their government buddies.

Obamacare was sold on the belief that government and non-profit's are more efficient in funding and delivering health care than private industry. The public believes the profit motive is the sole reason why health insurance premiums are so high.

As long as we have an ignorant electorate, and granting voting privileges to those who do not pay taxes, we are going to have a problem.

Right now the health insurance industry is under fire. A few years ago when gas was $4+ per gallon it was the oil industry. It really didn't matter than oil company profits were in the range of $0.08 per gallon. It was the BILLIONS in profits earned by the companies that enraged the public.

They wanted Congress to do something and DC was more than happy to put on a dog and pony show.

Obamacare was sold on the belief that government and non-profit's are more efficient in funding and delivering health care than private industry. The public believes the profit motive is the sole reason why health insurance premiums are so high.

As long as we have an ignorant electorate, and granting voting privileges to those who do not pay taxes, we are going to have a problem.

Right now the health insurance industry is under fire. A few years ago when gas was $4+ per gallon it was the oil industry. It really didn't matter than oil company profits were in the range of $0.08 per gallon. It was the BILLIONS in profits earned by the companies that enraged the public.

They wanted Congress to do something and DC was more than happy to put on a dog and pony show.

You're missing the bigger picture. Carriers wanted this legislation. It makes them more profit, offloads their expenses on the government, and lets them sell direct with government paid employees rather than have a sales staff. It makes the model similar to car insurance, where there is a legal obligation for everyone to buy, and it throws a ton of group members into the individual market, where it will be easier for the carriers to deny claims without having to worry about pissing off a large company.

It is a win win win win for the carriers, as it should be, they basically wrote the law.

"You're missing the bigger picture. Carriers wanted this legislation. It makes them more profit, offloads their expenses on the government, and lets them sell direct with government paid employees rather than have a sales staff. It makes the model similar to car insurance, where there is a legal obligation for everyone to buy, and it throws a ton of group members into the individual market, where it will be easier for the carriers to deny claims without having to worry about pissing off a large company.

It is a win win win win for the carriers, as it should be, they basically wrote the law. "

If this was indeed the case, why did a whole bunch of carriers jump ship the minute the unconstitutional law was illegally rammed down the throats of the American people? Seems like they should stick around and partake in the benefits of the law they wanted?? No, they did not want this, at all. One company wanted it, and it was Goldman Sachs, who has their hands in the cookie jar of UnitedHealth, Insphere, and AARP, and Obama. Now, what Goldman will do is short the entire health insurance industry through naked shorts and dirivitives and such. They will bet that UnitedHealth, the only carrier left, eventually goes under and the government runs the whole show. That is the bet, here.

It makes them more profit

I have yet to see any evidence of this.

The carriers wanted the bill that pretty much put them in the drivers seat. What they got was back of the bus legislation. Now everyone that supported Obamneycrap is disavowing any connection to the bill.

That includes carriers, AMA, AARP, NFIB and all the others who were rooting for . . . change.

What we got is not carrier friendly which is why so many carriers are pulling back now.

Back