Under 65 Female ESRD in Bexar Cty, Texas (Medigap)

Damn! In Illinois she could get Plan F with ACI for $204.99 MBD Non Smoker/$227.91 MBD Smoker.

They give Plan F to U65 in Ill?

Honestly, what's to stop a person from using the address of a more generous state to obtain a more generous policy and then use the providers of the other state?

They give Plan F to U65 in Ill?

Honestly, what's to stop a person from using the address of a more generous state to obtain a more generous policy and then use the providers of the other state?

Yes, they can get what the carriers offer to 65+. The 1st 6 months they're on disability Medicare, they have Open Enrollment here...after that their underwritten. I thought the U-65 prices were high here(they charge the price of a 99 year old) until I recently saw the prices in other states.

Those prices are absolutely ridiculous! I'd never sell anyone a Plan A, especially at those prices! I'd tell them to save their money. Seriously, what does Plan A do for them other than pay the 1st 3 pints of blood and 20% of Part B approved?

They'd have to live here when they bought it. If they move after buying it, they can take it with them at the Illinois rate(or whatever state they bought it from).

Some of you scare me with your advice.

Transplant centers won't even put you on the waiting list if you don't have a secondary to go with Medicare. No Supp , No Kidney. They want to make sure the 20% of the anti-rejection drugs(part B) are paid so they don't waste a kidney.

AARP plan A has the best chance of getting the person to 65 with the smallest rate increases. Forget the commission this person only gets one chance!

Have this person ask their social worker at the dialysis center about American Kidney Foundation paying her supp premium. Will usually pay up to $ 500 a month.

Some of you scare me with your advice.

Transplant centers won't even put you on the waiting list if you don't have a secondary to go with Medicare. No Supp , No Kidney. They want to make sure the 20% of the anti-rejection drugs(part B) are paid so they don't waste a kidney.

AARP plan A has the best chance of getting the person to 65 with the smallest rate increases. Forget the commission this person only gets one chance!

Have this person ask their social worker at the dialysis center about American Kidney Foundation paying her supp premium. Will usually pay up to $ 500 a month.

My prospect has already had a kidney transplant in her past. They put her back on dialysis, which is why she was granted her Medicare benefits. I just can't believe that she just can't just call in and ask for the cheapest plan that UHC offers and bypass all of the AARP BS. I'm not interested in making a commission on this person. I don't really believe that I have to be UHC/AARP contracted for this person to get a break.

My prospect has already had a kidney transplant in her past. They put her back on dialysis, which is why she was granted her Medicare benefits. I just can't believe that she just can't just call in and ask for the cheapest plan that UHC offers and bypass all of the AARP BS. I'm not interested in making a commission on this person. I don't really believe that I have to be UHC/AARP contracted for this person to get a break.

I'd call and try to get that non-AARP UHC phone number and post it here or PM you but I'm out of the country until the 8th.

I'd call and try to get that non-AARP UHC phone number and post it here or PM you but I'm out of the country until the 8th.

A friend of mine said that Secure Horizons used to offer a Med Supp, but not any more. Could it have been that one that you offered your client?

It is the best kept secret that UHC has. I've asked 2 seasoned reps here in San Antonio and Houston and neither knows about it. They each said that it's AARP only.

Latest posts

Back