Underwriting Section

R. Paul Aguirre

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am sure that this has been brought up before but maybe have an Underwriting forum so that we can build up enough searchable material to really help us newbies.

Most of the companies your write for should have an underwriting guide or agent guidelines. They're usually not that hard to obtain if you're appointed with them.

Underwriting varies so much by carrier & product line it is probably just as productive to use the forum search function.

Most of the companies your write for should have an underwriting guide or agent guidelines. They're usually not that hard to obtain if you're appointed with them.

Yeah I have the Field Underwriting Guidebooks for several companies, but I was thinking more along the lines of ..."Oh John Hancock is accepting clients with depression if controlled by medication at preferred" , or more specific things than just the handbook stuff.

Underwriting varies so much by carrier & product line it is probably just as productive to use the forum search function.

Granted I am so new I have not even used the search yet haha. Just thought I would share an idea.

Thanks guys

Back