Uninsured, Underinsured coverage on Auto Insurance

Let me dive into this a bit since I work for this company.

1) Stacking your coverage simply stacks you PIP coverage only. If you have health insurance it is not worth IMO.

2) "Q" Coverage is Added Income Benfits that basically add onto the PIP benefit of a "diability" or loss of income. As far as I know in my state this benefit is available only for 15k or 40k benefit.

IMO leave off the stack and only add the Q coverage is you dont have DI insurance.

Let me dive into this a bit since I work for this company.

1) Stacking your coverage simply stacks you PIP coverage only. If you have health insurance it is not worth IMO.

2) "Q" Coverage is Added Income Benfits that basically add onto the PIP benefit of a "diability" or loss of income. As far as I know in my state this benefit is available only for 15k or 40k benefit.

IMO leave off the stack and only add the Q coverage is you dont have DI insurance.

I was hoping someone from SF would come on here and straighten us out.

I do have question? In Fl and with the companies we use we stack UM. Are you saying you do don't?

In Minnesota that is not an option to my knowledge. However, I never stack anyways and always recommend against it. It is a waste of money in my book.

Back