United American PDP Missing from Medicare.gov

As per CMS: "These failures are mainly a result of inadequate staffing and training of Torchmark’s current employees to correctly execute certain crucial Part D requirements."

Gee maybe paying an agent 28 bucks a year to represent a PartD plan is worth freeing up inadequate and under-trained staff. Do ya think?

I'm approaching 100k in premiums with them this year, and this is a major issue for me. They really do handle my business professionally, but there are some issues that I have with them. I can see where they could drop the ball and don't doubt that CMS is 100% correct with that letter. Not sure I will continue to do business with them if this isn't corrected.

I'm approaching 100k in premiums with them this year, and this is a major issue for me. They really do handle my business professionally, but there are some issues that I have with them. I can see where they could drop the ball and don't doubt that CMS is 100% correct with that letter. Not sure I will continue to do business with them if this isn't corrected.
I write a lot of Aetna med supps. If their PDP plan were to be suspended by CMS until corrective measures were made on their handling of authorizations, grievances, etc., I wouldn't be deterred one bit in continuing selling their med supps if the right fit for my client. UA is in violation, but nothing training can't fix. I don't see this creating a major issue regarding their med supps when there are so many other reasons to dislike them.

Back