United Life

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Is anyone using United Life out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa for anything other than their Graded Benefit plan? If so for what niches? They seem to be a bit low on the commission side but I am used to FE comissions which tend to be higher. Their customer service department seems to be very prompt on the occasion or two that I have called them.

Is anyone using United Life out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa for anything other than their Graded Benefit plan? If so for what niches? They seem to be a bit low on the commission side but I am used to FE comissions which tend to be higher. Their customer service department seems to be very prompt on the occasion or two that I have called them.

They have a good product, but unfortunately the commission aren't just "a bit low", they are a joke. The highest commission that the company pays out is 100%, period. Of course, this is all if I am recalling correctly. Just spoke with them recently and that's the way I remember it. Either way, not a good fit at all!

They have a good product, but unfortunately the commission aren't just "a bit low", they are a joke. The highest commission that the company pays out is 100%, period. Of course, this is all if I am recalling correctly. Just spoke with them recently and that's the way I remember it. Either way, not a good fit at all!
Yeah, GA commission is 80%... no advances. I have used them for their graded a couple of times.

We just took them on. It looks like they might have a dis rider on the term that looks OK??? Having such a low comm and if i am looking at them correctly, they only start on the Whole Life at 10K

We just took them on. It looks like they might have a dis rider on the term that looks OK??? Having such a low comm and if i am looking at them correctly, they only start on the Whole Life at 10K
They are trying to pay commissions like the old time ordinary companies back in the day. 10K is the minimum on the WL. They also have an LTC rider that agents seem to like. $100K non med through age 70.. The graded is very useful especially since it is issued ages 18-90. .

I looked at them through one of my IMO's a while back but didn't pull the trigger... commissions where the reason...

Cost wise what who would be an approximation on the rates? (Graded plan)

Rates are uni tobacco and are for a plan that is about as GI as you can get and still have a couple of health questions.. ROP + 5 1/2% first year, 50% face second year, 100% third year.

Attachments

• GDB RATES.pdf
    165.8 KB · Views: 7
Here is the app and the product guide:

Attachments

• GBWLapplication 2018.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • GBWL AGENT GUIDE 2018.pdf
    375.8 KB · Views: 8
Back