Used Netquotes: How Disappointing!

This forum gets worse and worse.

I post a legitimate review and all that comes of it is smart ass comments or some attempt at an upper cut cheap shot at a persons closing ability.

I try come here for good information and to learn and these are the types of people that are here.

Done and out!

This forum gets worse and worse.

I post a legitimate review and all that comes of it is smart ass comments or some attempt at an upper cut cheap shot at a persons closing ability.

I try come here for good information and to learn and these are the types of people that are here.

Done and out!

come on man......we know all about NQ leads.....tons of info from people and know the reviews...but always appropriate updates....and we do have good info here...just have to know were to look......

15 free leads and ALL bogus!
Now they wont return my call or respond!
Stay clear!

curious if you read the posts on this forum regarding this lead service? And if so, what was indicated that made you decide to try them out?

regarding this forum.. there are a few on here where their priority seems to be to inflate post count. There's one poster here with over 8k posts. i had to block his useless banter.

Last edited:
curious if you read the posts on this forum regarding this lead service? And if so, what was indicated that made you decide to try them out?

regarding this forum.. there are a few on here where their priority seems to be to inflate post count. There's one poster here with over 8k posts. i had to block his useless banter.

Ok I decided to get back in.

I actually didnt look here first. I did however have hometown quotes call me after i had signed up but they were slow in response to my first enquiry.

HAD I looked I would have seen.

I havent needed leads for a long time so I just tried what seemed reputable. Mistake..

I went off the handle after a particular rough day...my bad.

But it seemed like people here were taking personal shots instead of saying "hey man that company has been on here often.. bad news!"

Instead it "seemed" like shots at my ability or smarts. Pissed me off!

Thanks for the response to you and Frank!!

and you can't call them on the phone? insureme picked right up and the guy i talked to was very courteous.
how much did you have to put down to sign up with them if they won't respond i would dispute the charge on your account.

Back