Voice Signature

Melo5457

Expert
When enrolling medicare beneficiaries in their MAPD, what FMO has the option for the Beneficiary to utilize voice signature as a signature method?

Thanks

If you're just getting started, get your contracts through an IMO that coughed up the 50K or so to buy compliant MA enrollment software for their downline agents!

The software is called Sunfire. There's also one called Medicare Center. I'll let the IMOs on here chime in first on whether they have that technology yet or not!

It is powered by Sunfire, but actually called YourMedicare. Just curious though...who do you think paid $50K for that? It is electronic signature at the moment.

It is powered by Sunfire, but actually called YourMedicare. Just curious though...who do you think paid $50K for that? It is electronic signature at the moment.

That was the quote given for a call center agency owner I know. Matt Mungia also seems to concur that's what his group paid for a subscription. Did you get a better quote?

That was the quote given for a call center agency owner I know. Matt Mungia also seems to concur that's what his group paid for a subscription. Did you get a better quote?

Wow! We certainly don't have to pay that for it and we give it to our agents for free.

There may be one exception here: If Matt is or has established an actual call center, then they will have to ability to get that voice signature. So, maybe that's the feature they are having to pay so dearly for.

It's probably like the internet company. Some people get better deals on SaaS than others! :yes:

I've taken a couple voice sig apps for Med Supp with UHC in LEAN. It looks like it can be done that way for PDP as well. Not sure about MA though.

Wow! We certainly don't have to pay that for it and we give it to our agents for free.

There may be one exception here: If Matt is or has established an actual call center, then they will have to ability to get that voice signature. So, maybe that's the feature they are having to pay so dearly for.

we also offer that service free of charge. I believe most FMOs have a similar service free of charge to their agents.
Be careful that you can get the HRA payment when you are using these services.

Back