Vulgarity

Just found them (religion & politics). And a fight club which I've heard about but never seen. I will never get anything done now. ha

Forums like this without vulgarity--which I don't use-- is like hockey without fighting. Sure, I'll still watch, but it's just not the same.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Just found them (religion & politics). And a fight club which I've heard about but never seen. I will never get anything done now. ha

I sometimes wish I had not found that side. I am addicted. I'd rather argue with those guys than eat. That's says a lot for a fat guy like me. I even argue about issues I would ordinarily never take a side on just to see what they will come up with next.

In business, vulgar language has almost no value to add to a conversation, yet has the potential to cost you sales and clients. No upside with potential huge downside means you should avoid it.

I sometimes wish I had not found that side. I am addicted. I'd rather argue with those guys than eat. That's says a lot for a fat guy like me. I even argue about issues I would ordinarily never take a side on just to see what they will come up with next.
The first step in treating your addiction is to admit you have one. I don't think you're alone. I can't believe anyone in their clear right mind would post the way some of them do in that wasteland forum.

There are some rabid posters there who rely on this forum to drum up ancillary business (websites, lists, quote engines, etc) who have absolutely lost business because they can't keep their "mouths" shut about their religious and political positions.

Ken, maybe there's hope for you yet. :)

Gosh, I guess that makes me an enabler...

Back