Walk Across America For Groats Disease

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
I think I'm OK announcing this since I am not selling anything.

Later today, I will begin my annual "Walk Across America For Groats Disease." I'll be starting from Springboro, Ohio and if all goes well...later in the Fall, I'll reach the beach of Southern California.

Last year we raised more than $1 million and we are trying to double that this year. Along the way, I hope to meet some of the posters here.

Groats Disease

Put me down for the same contribution I've been making for the past 14 years. It's a wonderful cause.

Oh, what the hell. I'll double it this year!

Rick

can not wait for the running of the goats.......the trick is not to fall down......

I would donate to "Groats", except, I already donated to Franks association, "Goats across America".

I didn't give this disease much thought until about 18 months ago. I went to the doctor with severe symptoms that the doctor thought might be Groats Syndrome. Turns out, after many exhausting tests, it has nothing to do with Groats but rather the two gallons of coffee I drink per day. The Doc said there was absolutely nothing to worry about but that I should cut back on my exercising though.

I've personally battled with Groats Disease for many years. My major complaint is that my belly keeps getting bigger every year, making it harder and harder to put on socks, and, tie my shoes. I can only now see my pee pee if I stand in front of a mirror.
Here's hoping for a cure.
Will there be a Groats Disease telethon this year??

Back