Want To Make Money - Focus On One Product

Re: What To Make $$ - Focus On One Product . . .

What ever happened to the telemarketing call centers?... hmmmm yet another business Model Tom?

I will still set up Call Centers for operators that want to market our Simple Issue Whole Life Products. However - since we developed the Team Matrix Compensation Plan - most of those interested in the Call Center concept have chosen to participate in the Matrix instead. No overhead and greater earning ability . . .

All this coming from the guy that's offered:

1. His services as a "closer"
2. Leads, dialing campaigns
3. Recruiting for a call center
4. This program

I think all of this has been during the last few months... and now he's saying to make money you have to focus on one product??

1) Part of my personal evolution to become an insurance guru!

2) Worked well - but way more money in working the leads ourselves versus selling them.

3) See my reply above.

4) This program is the chit . . .

#1 - I've been holding my thoughts for quite awhile, but I can't any longer.

#2 - Aren't you the one who posted of taking a couple of different business ventures out of business?

#3 - You've been involved in the insurance business what, about four or five months?

#4 - Didn't you post about a health insurance venture, and then call centers and who knows what?

#5 - Exactly what credibility/background/experience do you have that would give someone confidence to get involved in an insurance endeavor with you?

1) Awe Shucks! To think we almost missed out . . .

2) Have a few ideas that failed - who hasn't? Have had a few that were huge too!

3) Since June 2007 doing leads and since March 2008 marketing insurance.

4) Yep - that's me! You see - when I see the painting on the wall - I don't wait for it to dry before having a secondary plan in place. MA's sucked! FE with the company I was with - sucked! Health Insurance - while it has it's place - to me it sucked! Way to much hassle for the limited reward. I can make twice as much in the same amount of time focusing on selling Simple Issue Whole Life . . .

Trust me - for me to admit that doing one thing and one thing well is the way to go - was in itself, nothing short of a miracle.

I'm a marketer not an insurance salesman. It's so much easier to sell just one product. The key is - it's so much easier to "teach others" how to sell just one product.

5) I have plenty of business references that will attest to my abilities of marketing a concept and managing a large company with hundreds of agents. I've done it twice and sold both companies for a huge gain.

Sure - I've failed. But I didn't "fail" to realize where I went wrong and am a fast learner.

The coolest part of the Team Matrix - is there is no huge investment AND the personal risk is minimal. In addition - the companies books are open to every agent. We also have an agent advisory panel that is in touch weekly with the happenings of the company. We have nothing to hide and our only goal is to create an ever flowing stream of revenue for our agents . . .

However - I deserve the criticisms. Bring it on! I have strong shoulders and they support my huge desire to not only personally succeed - but provide a vehicle for others to achieve success as well . . .

Tom

I've been holding my thoughts for quite awhile, but I can't any longer.

Aren't you the one who posted of taking a couple of different business ventures out of business?

You've been involved in the insurance business what, about four or five months?

Didn't you post about a health insurance venture, and then call centers and who knows what?

Exactly what credibility/background/experience do you have that would give someone confidence to get involved in an insurance endeavor with you?

Yes
Yes
Yes
None.

I've been holding my thoughts for quite awhile, but I can't any longer.

Aren't you the one who posted of taking a couple of different business ventures out of business?

You've been involved in the insurance business what, about four or five months?

Didn't you post about a health insurance venture, and then call centers and who knows what?

Exactly what credibility/background/experience do you have that would give someone confidence to get involved in an insurance endeavor with you?

Yes
Yes
Yes
None

Why sell A- when I can sell AA+? This sounds like the way a big old mutual company I know works. Only there proven. I'm stillnot closed.

Re: Want To Make $$ - Focus On One Product

Tough sell her biz!

Sell the salesman, then you know your rolling!

Good Idea, KISS right!

Keep it simple, specialize and be sucessful!

Good luck, There may be some pirmerica agents wanting to suppliment their income.

There may be some pirmerica agents wanting to suppliment their income

What happened?

Did the refi market pucker up on you?

And how about those downline overrides?

Tough sell her biz!

Sell the salesman, then you know your rolling!

Good Idea, KISS right!

Keep it simple, specialize and be sucessful!

Good luck, There may be some pirmerica agents wanting to suppliment their income.

Am I the only person here that has no idea what you just typed?

Rick

This sounds more like something people can do on their own without being appointed with Myinsurebiz. I think the whole idea targets new agents, and I like the potential it has for newer agents to get into the business and learn the simple sale of insurance until their feet are wet and they have some money to do something more involved.

I don't really get what makes this a "bad" idea or doesn't sell people. I don't get the impression he's looking for seasoned agents anyway. It may not be for veteran agents who make a living in their insurance business already. I know people that would like to be able to put food on the table and make the sacrifices to be able to do that (myself included).

Some people just aren't as "established" as many of the vets probably are around here. Knocking an idea like this without putting yourself in the shoes of a newer agent TODAY and looking at it for its merits seems short-sighted to me. It seems like a great thing to set up in an agency as a training tool or entry-level position for new agents to learn the ropes on old leads. Even if it just produces enough sales to pay for the personnel and the leads, it's still a tool that can be used to measure the performance of new agents and possibly even bring in additional income with renewals.

Am I the only one besides myinsurebiz that sees some kind of potential for this? I could set this up on my own and run three or four agents on the phones with a simple sales script and the thing would automate itself. I can't really understand why someone would think this is a bad idea...

Anyone care to elaborate?

What makes this a "bad" deal for new agents? I hear a lot of vets not being "sold" on it. I'd like to hear WHY this is BAD for a NEW AGENT. That is, after all, where myinsurebiz is actually niching his program. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Back