*WARNING* AETNA IS A JOKE!!! *WARNING*

Peelerinsurance.com said:
scotty... looks like i might be the top abent at unicare for the month of april.....

yea right......$500,000....written and placed in a month.....1/2 with health risks that UC will not take....do you have a humana contract....

Re: ouch, guess I'll throw out the paperwork.

Arno said:
I just spent today doing paperwork to get contracted with some different companies. Aetna was at the top of my list for underage policies based on internet research for the El Paso, TX area. There aren't a lot of companies that seem reputable, I had picked Aetna and Blue Cross, but then was hearing stories of Blue Cross being expensive, so.... I chose Aetna. I was going to send in everything tomorrow to get contracted. Sounds like it should all go in the trash. Thanks for the heads up and the saving from future hassles.

I honestly wouldn't NOT get contracted just because a few agents have had a bad experience. If we all listed our dis-pleasures with carriers you wouldn't be getting contracted with any of them!! There is no perfect carrier, there is no perfect plan...that's what makes this business entertaining!!

Back