Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

Interesting.

In my experience, the insurance company is only concerned about getting their money, possibly through civil litigation if it comes to that. contacting the police with their suspicions is not their job or concern. the police would just laugh them off too, since it was in the past and the insurance company has no proof. it's hard to prove a negative. police just want to see paperwork. plus the insurance company has no standing to file charges in that case (they are just a third party), and that would just piss off the other party and make them even less likely to pay.

Bottom line: as long as you have a piece of paper that says you have insurance when the po-po ask for it, you are golden and you have satisfied him. any aftermath to deal with is left to the insurance company and civil litigation.

I don't know what planet you are from but i am a retired police officer and i can assure you they take it very serious. I have personally serve papers on more than one occasion on scum bags who provided false documents.

In the State of KY you must have liability insurance not because the state gives a **** about your dumb ass but because the poor guy you hit. I can tell you a judge wont take it lightly and would be more than happy to sign the papers.

If you run over my family im coming after you for it.....However you are right in the aspect that you cant get blood out of a turnip and most judges and insurance companies realize that. In KY you might get off with a slap on the wrist (fine of $750 plus court cost) or you might end up in jail.....Its up to the judge.

I would like to ask you why you are on this forum telling us about your big Victory? Are you thinking that you might be able to change our minds? We make a living helping people protect their assets from SCUM like you!!!!

"Are you sure that you don't mean IQ ? "

Actually, she's smart enough to play all these angles. I don't think she's as stupid as she is unethical. She's getting her kicks conversing with all of us because simply.. is this a person you would give 5 seconds of your time face to face?

I'm done with this as we are feeding the pig here by responding.

Interesting.

In my experience, the insurance company is only concerned about getting their money, possibly through civil litigation if it comes to that. contacting the police with their suspicions is not their job or concern. the police would just laugh them off too, since it was in the past and the insurance company has no proof. it's hard to prove a negative. police just want to see paperwork. plus the insurance company has no standing to file charges in that case (they are just a third party), and that would just piss off the other party and make them even less likely to pay.

Bottom line: as long as you have a piece of paper that says you have insurance when the po-po ask for it, you are golden and you have satisfied him. any aftermath to deal with is left to the insurance company and civil litigation.

To bad states are starting to have their law enforcement use data bases that track auto insurance. Texas being one of the first states will check if you have current coverage from their police car, if you dont they will tow you. In dallas you go to jail...

I can't wait till November when Republicans take over the house and GIVE it to the people who supported obama, damn bottom feeders. We should starve people into getting jobs. I'd much rather spend millions making sure people aren't commiting welfare fraud and forcing their butts to work. Or send them to some 2-3rd world country...

you do have many valid point and i thank you for your response.

i do have to state i feel insurance companies are to blame as well though since they charge too much. the reason people with bad records don't get insurance is because companies charge too much. if the risk were shared equally among the entire pool, then people with bad driving records would be more likely to have insurance. the same can be said with health insurance. why should sick people pay more insurance? look at what is happening in california.

also, with me not having a lot of money, it's hard for me to justify paying for liability when i get nothing of benefit in return. at least with collision, i get payments when i have an accident to fix the car.

I'm sorry, but you are about as dense as they come. Do you think the insurance company is ever going to "lose money"? No is the answer, instead, they'll jack up the rates on people that actually carry insurance, like the poor SoB that you hit.

You're part of the problem with this country, and you think that you're exposing some misinformed truth. But don't worry, my federal tax dollars will keep you afloat.

i support obama and believe in his concept of spreading the wealth. that's how it works in advanced countries. look at the health insurance system in Canada and the UK, for example. Workers pay a percentage of their income, and the entire family gets insurance at birth, no matter how many do or do not work.

i believe young people in the US should pay the least for auto insurance since they can least afford it. while people in their at their peak earning power in older age should pay more, since they can afford it. i do not believe in age rating. or at the very least, everyone should pay the same per car for auto insurance.

You sound like a young kid who is mad that your riced out honda civic is too expensive to drive.

Its individuals with mind sets like you that are the problem with this country. Spreading the wealth?? Genius- a system that has failed over and over... Smart people have money because they are smart and know how to use and manage it. Stupid people don't. That is why you are poor and a problem.

i don't need to hide! i have no assets, job, garnishable income, etc. i just preferred not to have to bother with useless letters/calls from state farm. they stopped calling after being ignored for a few months, but they continued sending letters for a while.

state farms and the court were idiots since they never ensured i was served. i really never got served. they sent the stuff to an old address. but i wouldn't have bothered to show up anyway since i have better things to do with my time.

BTW, no license suspension. i believe i was already suspended in the state where the accident occurred for not paying a ticket, but my DL was from anohther state anyway (my home state), which does not have reciprocity. so my DL is not suspended, except in that one state.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i think state farm gave up. bill collectors can chase all they want, but i have no assets, income, job, as i said above. also, no one knows my address or phone number (neither is in my name). it would not be worth their time to hound me. i am on social security disability, btw, which is not garnishable, except by the federal government (think IRS or DOE).

LOL.
When you say "I have no assets, income...", it appears you are actually saying it with pride and we should all be clapping our hands in agreement and congratulating you :laugh:.

I mean, that is a pretty trashy way of living - no money, no job, no real purpose or goals in life - don't you think?

PS* For a second don't you ever think you won. SF and your creditors, sooner or later, will find out. Just a matter of time.

You're poor, State Farm is rich. Who won the war? Go have another Natty Ice... Doucher.:nah:
you do have many valid point and i thank you for your response.

i do have to state i feel insurance companies are to blame as well though since they charge too much. the reason people with bad records don't get insurance is because companies charge too much. if the risk were shared equally among the entire pool, then people with bad driving records would be more likely to have insurance. the same can be said with health insurance. why should sick people pay more insurance? look at what is happening in california.

also, with me not having a lot of money, it's hard for me to justify paying for liability when i get nothing of benefit in return. at least with collision, i get payments when i have an accident to fix the car.

Where do you think the money comes from that you expect to be shared?????? You're such a moron. I have been reading this forum for ove a year and you're so stupid, you made me finally post! Congrats on being such an ***!

Last edited:
You're poor, State Farm is rich. Who won the war? Go have another Natty Ice... Doucher.:nah:

Where do you think the money comes from that you expect to be shared?????? You're such a moron. I have been reading this forum for ove a year and you're so stupid, you made me finally post! Congrats on being such an ***!

Thanks for posting! I like your opinion! Welcome!
if social security paid me a living wage (i.e., minimum wage), i'd be happy to buy insurance. but until then, i need to cut corners. my income is about $700 per month, and that is only after years of annual cost of living increases. it started out around $480 per month in 1992. you try living on that, especially when rents here in California go for $700-$900 for a 1BR apt or studio.

pay me a living wage! the same for those who receive unemployment, workmen's comp, SSI, welfare, TANF, etc. pay people a decent income and they'd be more able to pay their bills.

Why should anyone have to pay you anything?

Last edited:
Back