Wearable Medigap Plan

Enough is enough. So I am a one-eyed Native American living with an adult ( she's only 16, but in our culture that is an adult ), I created my own home gym with rebar, cement and Maxwell House coffee cans and exercise 3 days per month. She has sworn to The Great Spirit that in 50 years if she is on Medicare that she will enroll in the same Supplement. Also I am willing to have my Supplement premium deducted monthly from the reparations that the US government has promised my tribe. What is my discounted premium?
P.S. Does the Supplement include a discount at EyeMed optical shops for my monacle?

Enough is enough. So I am a one-eyed Native American living with an adult ( she's only 16, but in our culture that is an adult ), I created my own home gym with rebar, cement and Maxwell House coffee cans and exercise 3 days per month. She has sworn to The Great Spirit that in 50 years if she is on Medicare that she will enroll in the same Supplement. Also I am willing to have my Supplement premium deducted monthly from the reparations that the US government has promised my tribe. What is my discounted premium?
P.S. Does the Supplement include a discount at One-EyedMed optical shops for my monacle?
90%

Yes

I hate quoting in NC, my home state.

Standard rate.

Rate if you have a spouse... (Lower! But some, not all!!)

Rate if your spouse has same carrier (even LOWER!!! But again, only some, not all).

Back in Ohio - it was like - here are the quotes. If your spouse is on Medicare we may be able to get 5% off... Pretty simple.

Now with NatGen I'm just telling them they can get an extra % off for FitBit and extra % for annual pay. Not including the specifics on the quote

certain number of years no increase

More tricks . . .

Wonder how long that will be available until . . . oops, we were only kidding. Wouldn't be the first time a carrier pulled a trick like that . . . especially coming in with lowball rates.

More tricks . . .

Wonder how long that will be available until . . . oops, we were only kidding. Wouldn't be the first time a carrier pulled a trick like that . . . especially coming in with lowball rates.

They seem tough with underwriting they wont take any stent maintenance drugs like most carriers, They don't have any special niches

they have special discount for no anxiety or depression its a look back too 3 or 5 years I forget

If I don't have a client that either does not take anxiety depression meds or 2 applying I really don't look at them

T65 I might

Any updates on Med Sup biz with Allstate?

Has UW lightened up any?
Do they have a good e-app?
How are commissions/contract?

Thanks.

Just looked at their health questions on the application.
Obviously they think this is a Major Medical application Pre ACA.
They don't know their demographic. Applicants, or Agents.
Agents won't write, it's to time consuming. Only agent that might is an Allstate agent. I give it another 12 months before they yank it

Back