Website Leads Worth It or Not?

mattlbrody

Expert
I'm starting a web design company for insurance agents to generate leads online. I've talked to some agents about where they get their leads, and the ones I've talked to don't try to get leads online. I was wondering if any of you have had great success in this field, and if so, how? :biggrin:
I'm asking this question because I want to make sure that when our new website goes live and we start selling, we provide the best service possible to our clients.

I'm starting a web design company for insurance agents to generate leads online.

Are you going to be just building websites, or will you be offering website optimization and link building services?

I've talked to some agents about where they get their leads, and the ones I've talked to don't try to get leads online.

Where are you finding these agents?

I was wondering if any of you have had great success in this field, and if so, how? :biggrin:

You mean building websites for agents? or lead generation for agents?

Are you going to be just building websites, or will you be offering website optimization and link building services?

Where are you finding these agents?

You mean building websites for agents? or lead generation for agents?

Yes, we're offering SEO services as well as other forms of online marketing like newsletters and such.

The people we've talked to are friends that sell insurance.

Yes, we're offering SEO services as well as other forms of online marketing like newsletters and such.

If it were me offering the service, I think one idea would be to offer a monthly subscription. There is a member here Insurance Website Pricing & Signup | AgentMethods, that offers a monthly rental for a website instead of paying xxx amount upfront like normal.

I like this model for agents who don't want/have x amount to put upfront for a website plus x amount per month for SEO. It allows them to see ROI much quicker than paying, $500 for a website plus $500 month for SEO.

The websites should come with on page-optimization basic optimization.

And then for an additional subscription or one-time charge you can offer off page seo (link building). Things that come to mind would be :

- Local Search. Setting up Google Places Listing. Submission to Local/Niche Directories (citations).
-Social Media Profile Set-Ups. Facebook-Twitter-LinkedIn and setting them up so content from the money site is auto posted to those profiles.
-Niche Directory Listings.

ETC.

And then you could offer monthly link building packages that actually rank people not some wasteful non-sense like social bookmarks and pinterist pins for $100...lol.

So are you offering website design, SEO services, or both. You should really consider proof reading your posts because I'm confused as to what service you are asking a question for.

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea is to offer a monthly subscription, which includes a website, an email marketing campaign completely run by us and tons of free content from thought leaders in the industry. It's going to be like hubspot or seomoz but for insurance agents. We're starting our beta test soon. So if your interested in having a free website built for you, get in contact with me.

I would be very interested in your product as an agent. There are others out there already but there systems are too expensive labor and time costly as well. Just back from a agents conference in Chicago! I was extreamly dis-satisfied that I paid to attend and actually wind up paying them to advertise their product to me. The existing agents partisipating in the plan had nothing good to tellme except that they plan on droping the service after their contract period expires. only i out of over agents had anything positive and that was a speaker on stage.

DEnnid Diehl

[email protected]!

Lets see wat you have. I have a lot of frends that might e interested ! Make sure you iron out the kinks before you start selling your product. It would help if you had some insurance experience yourself. Remember one size fits all is NOT a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

The idea is to offer a monthly subscription, which includes a website, an email marketing campaign completely run by us and tons of free content from thought leaders in the industry. It's going to be like hubspot or seomoz but for insurance agents. We're starting our beta test soon. So if your interested in having a free website built for you, get in contact with me.

Is the 'free content' unique to each agent's website? Otherwise its just duplicate content that won't be receive search traffic, right?

I'm starting a web design company for insurance agents to generate leads online. I've talked to some agents about where they get their leads, and the ones I've talked to don't try to get leads online. I was wondering if any of you have had great success in this field, and if so, how? :biggrin:
I'm asking this question because I want to make sure that when our new website goes live and we start selling, we provide the best service possible to our clients.

I can give you some advice as an agent who has purchased web leads. I have done it and I have many friends who have done it and we've all had similar experiences. We all feel like the leads are junk and we were ripped off.

The best advice I can give you on the leads side.... If you offer your leads exclusively to one agent, then you must be honest and actually only provide the lead to one agent, not sell the same lead to several dozen agents. Many companies that I've dealt with claim they provide exclusive leads, when in fact they are providing the same lead to multiple agents. They completely lie about this.

Good luck with your business, I hope it works out for you.

Back