Website Start-Up. Pay Someone or Do It Yourself?

There are website providers who specialize in doing websites for the Insurance Industry, they have the content and insurance company information that you can package into your site. I would not cut corners on a website, but would pay a little more to do it right. My website has a listing of website vendors who specialize in doing websites for Insurance Agencies.

:skeptical::skeptical::skeptical::skeptical:
:SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:
:goofy::goofy::goofy:

Third world Corp. Agent equity why are u pushing ur site all the time. What do u sell?:no:

Third world Corp. Agent equity why are u pushing ur site all the time. What do u sell?:no:

Third *Lake Corporation is a growing organization that helps provide financial services to businesses and individuals.
Our services are listed here:

Quickbooks/bookkeeping
Business Structure set-up (incorporate, llc, etc.)
Consulting
Retirement Plan Rollovers (401 K, IRA's)
Life Insurance
Fixed Annuities
Income Tax Strategies
Pre-Paid Legal Services

I show my website because i know there are so many marketing and website service guru's out there that can help them/I out. I don't expect to bring in any customers via website/ forums but just as a backbone to our body of work.

Originally Posted by AgencyEquity
There are website providers who specialize in doing websites for the Insurance Industry, they have the content and insurance company information that you can package into your site. I would not cut corners on a website, but would pay a little more to do it right. My website has a listing of website vendors who specialize in doing websites for Insurance Agencies.

:mad:

Third *Lake Corporation is a growing organization that helps provide financial services to businesses and individuals.
Our services are listed here:

Quickbooks/bookkeeping
Business Structure set-up (incorporate, llc, etc.)
Consulting
Retirement Plan Rollovers (401 K, IRA's)
Life Insurance
Fixed Annuities
Income Tax Strategies
Pre-Paid Legal Services

I show my website because i know there are so many marketing and website service guru's out there that can help them/I out. I don't expect to bring in any customers via website/ forums but just as a backbone to our body of work.

You seem you want to do all work and not specialize in anything. You forgot notary service and Tax service and house cleaning..:SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

You seem you want to do all work and not specialize in anything. You forgot notary service and Tax service and house cleaning..:SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

We have multiple departments. This is our business as a WHOLE. I specialize in Insurance. I'm trying to expand awareness to a company that cares about its employees and offers good benefits. Ofcourse, hard work comes with the job. When you see the expression on people's faces after we are a service to them, then you would understand why we work so hard.

"Far and Away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
-Theodore Rosevelt

"Far and Away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
-Theodore Rosevelt

Well the best prize in life is not working hard..is working less and getting paid well..that is the little secret in life not working hard..u have it all wrong Bob.

how long have you had your website guy? If he built your website from scratch & plugged in all the keywords himself, the SEO takes quite a few weeks to start kicking in. I know, because I am the discouraged "website girl" on the other end =P I did everything that "SEO Tips" advised me to do..i read article after article..and.. till now, I feel like there are no results. However, after talking with an actual Google representative, she informed me that regardless if you've done everything correctly, Google still has to monitor the relevancy of your page, how often people are clicking on it given the proper keywords/phrase, etc.

as far as website design... there's wonderful sites out there with GREAT design & graphic aesthetics..
they're extremely cheap, and long as you know a tiny bit of code, you'll be set.

(i tried posting the url, but unfortunately i can't yet, because I'm new to the forum. i can message you the link if you're interested).

Back