Website Start-Up. Pay Someone or Do It Yourself?

Why would anyone spend a nickel on an insurance website when my company gives you a superior one for free. N.A.A.I.P

Mr. Wise, I respect your good work. Realize that "time on site" is a major component of SEO and that the life and Medicare iFrame quoter widgets that N.A.A.I.P gives you will increase your time on site and SEO. These quoters also help you collect client info.

#3 Having an additional link from a unique IP address is helpful as well. Our sites are edible and good for linking.

Last edited:
Is there a newer version of this thread? Seems like a good question, what are the best avenues in 2018 for website setup for the newer insurance agent?

Is there a newer version of this thread? Seems like a good question, what are the best avenues in 2018 for website setup for the newer insurance agent?

That's a good question. I tried doing it on my own for a bit via Go Daddy. While it was fun and educational, if I had to do it over again I would pay a professional.

I was never able to get the landing page right, nor was I able to include a proper quote engine. Well I personally don't care for quote engines (BUT THE QUOTE ENGINE SAID.....yes, but it didn't know you weighed 350 pounds with diabetes) price does matter.

When you add "Key words" and SEO optimization and other things it might be woth having a professional due to work for you.

At the end of the day though....it's all about you as a sales person.

Back