website

Sai123

I recently became an independent agent. I am sure you agree that social media and technology is important for me to grow my business. Could you share your expert advice as to what you suggest as for a website and social media??
Also if you recommend anyone for creating a website for me?

I recently became an independent agent. I am sure you agree that social media and technology is important for me to grow my business. Could you share your expert advice as to what you suggest as for a website and social media??
Also if you recommend anyone for creating a website for me?

Are you coming from a captive insurance environment, or are you entering the industry as an indy agent?

As far as websites - I'm not a good one to ask. I don't like my website and would like it re-done.

I was a producer for a bank in NY but now moved to Charlotte and got my P&C and going independent.

The days of "build it and they will come" are long behind us. If you are starting from scratch, without a base or clear cut marketing plan, my suggestion is to look in another direction unless you have a lot of $$$ in reserve and patience to wait on people to find your site and you.

First....do you have a My Space account.......

I hear that the great and awe-inspiring Musk deleted a few Facebook accounts. Many said it was "inspiring." Perhaps we should all see the light and become like the Musk... #DrippingWithSarcasm

Get started with your website first, work it out and then start promoting your site with the most relevant niche in your industry. I know this isn't an easy thing to do, but if it is done rightly and correctly, you'll see it's all worth it when you see the results and output.

Websites are so 1990. It's like handing someone your business card and waiting for them to call you. You need Sales Funnel. Grab the prospect's info and call them yourself.

Websites are so 1990. It's like handing someone your business card and waiting for them to call you. You need Sales Funnel. Grab the prospect's info and call them yourself.

Agreed, however not having a website for any business in this era is also 1990s.

Back