Weekends

egpro

Regarding telesales and final expense; If your prospect completes a carrier application online on a weekend/holiday/ outside of traditional business hours, are you able to complete the application, or will it need to be completed when the carrier is open? Is this carrier dependent?

Regarding telesales and final expense; If your prospect completes a carrier application online on a weekend/holiday/ outside of traditional business hours, are you able to complete the application, or will it need to be completed when the carrier is open? Is this carrier dependent?
Hahaha, you can do the eapps 24/7/365.

Thank you for your replies. One of the carriers I’m contracted with is Trinity. I was able to call the carriers and speak with a few agents and found out not every carrier I am contracted with requires a phone interview.

Thank you for your replies. One of the carriers I’m contracted with is Trinity. I was able to call the carriers and speak with a few agents and found out not every carrier I am contracted with requires a phone interview.
Only companies I think of in 2024 that require a pos call are Trinity/FBL and Foresters.

Just absolutely ridiculous to have a phone interview with all the underwriting tools available to a company today.

Back