Western Southern Anyone?

I recommend yes. I am currently a sales manager with WS Life and finished a top producer with them my first two years. PM me if you would like more information. I'd be glad to share with you more.

SureShot, I am also considering WSLife. the other firms I am talking to are Mass Mutual, PRudential, NMFN. I would like to get as much info as possible. I tried to PM you but it bounced it back, something about not having 20 posts or something. appreciate any feedback that you may have. By the way I am located in NW Ohio near Toledo.

thanks

Sam

SureShot, I am also considering WSLife. the other firms I am talking to are Mass Mutual, PRudential, NMFN. I would like to get as much info as possible. I tried to PM you but it bounced it back, something about not having 20 posts or something. appreciate any feedback that you may have. By the way I am located in NW Ohio near Toledo.

thanks

Sam
Ideally, prestigious companies like Mass and NW are geared more towards upper class folks. Pru and WS are more middle to upper middle. To sum things up, I definitely recommend you select the one that you have a "natural" market it. The products differ some, but as far as the training program and structure, i don't think they differ too much neither. We have a local office near there. I would recommend scheduling a time with the District Manager and seeing if it would be a good match. I would relate finding a company like finding a wife. Make sure that it is a good marriage. Let me know if I can assist you with anything. Good Day and happy selling.

W&S has been around a long time, but most of their products are geared towards "debit" style folks.
It hasn't been like that since the early 1980's. As an agent you are given a book of business and your job as an agent is to grow the business with the tools and trainings you are given.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.
From my experience, Bankers has some pricing issues..especially in KY. My biggest personal issue is that the environment feels llike a used car lot.

I have been talking with the local Western Southern management for a few months and have a good feeling about the team in place but, who knows???

I am meeting with them again Monday. We'll see how that goes.

How much is that "team in place" making and how long have people stayed with the team?

Winter

Back