What are the best quality for the money life insurance leads now?

This is why the 1099 thing is bullshit.

I can promise you that my 1099s don't come close to what I actually put in my pocket.

Actually mine are pretty close. But I'm as earned with everyone so my 1099's are pretty close to what my deposits are.

But the 1099 is not reflective of what I spent to get those deposits. I guess that's what you meant? The ones at the top of the telesales pyramid are making pretty good bank. It's in their interest to keep the squirrel cage running.

I would guess Greg is probably doing OK too running a telemarketing organization. Even with an almost unsellable product.

Actually mine are pretty close. But I'm as earned with everyone so my 1099's are pretty close to what my deposits are.

But the 1099 is not reflective of what I spent to get those deposits. I guess that's what you meant? The ones at the top of the telesales pyramid are making pretty good bank. It's in their interest to keep the squirrel cage running.

I would guess Greg is probably doing OK too running a telemarketing organization. Even with an almost unsellable product.

Some of my agents prefer telesales and some prefer field sales. Some field agents prefer setting appointments and some prefer door knocking. All of these methods work.....as long as the agent also works.

Alex Branning just posted this in his Facebook group:

1f6a8.png
FCC Regulations are shaking up the industry

Listen up! If you're buying leads from other folks, big changes are happening that'll shake the entire industry up.

Here's the scoop
1f447.png
:
1f6ab.png
No more calling or texting people who said "no thanks" on the Do Not Call list. There will be more crackdowns and lawsuits - YOU are the target, not the lead vendors.

1f504.png
Permission doesn't magically jump from one company to another; you gotta tell folks who's reaching out and how you got their info. If it’s from a third party you are open to new lawsuits now.

1f4ec.png
You can only send auto-messages about the exact stuff they signed up for – no cross sells! This one is murky we’re diving into this.

And that's just the beginning!

Get ready for more news as we talk to legal experts and figure out what this means for you.

The bottom line: you need to be generating your own leads!!!

Alex Branning just posted this in his Facebook group:

1f6a8.png
FCC Regulations are shaking up the industry

Listen up! If you're buying leads from other folks, big changes are happening that'll shake the entire industry up.

Here's the scoop
1f447.png
:
1f6ab.png
No more calling or texting people who said "no thanks" on the Do Not Call list. There will be more crackdowns and lawsuits - YOU are the target, not the lead vendors.

1f504.png
Permission doesn't magically jump from one company to another; you gotta tell folks who's reaching out and how you got their info. If it’s from a third party you are open to new lawsuits now.

1f4ec.png
You can only send auto-messages about the exact stuff they signed up for – no cross sells! This one is murky we’re diving into this.

And that's just the beginning!

Get ready for more news as we talk to legal experts and figure out what this means for you.

The bottom line: you need to be generating your own leads!!!

Bottom line is just tagline so they can sell their "patented lead generation system". Those groups are filled with vendors trying to sell their courses or their leads.

For those interested in DM and calling, check out www.usmarketinglist.com

$49 unlimited downloads up to 10,000 records per download. Higher plans available as well.

Search by T65, age, income, state, zip, children, and more

Let me know if you have any questions.

This will be a gold mine for marketing agencies. If people can do their own more power to them, but it's not easy, it takes time and money! People will try to sell thier marketing system in a box but those also take time and money and are probably a very temporary fix.

Back