What are the best quality for the money life insurance leads now?

Super Agent Man

Since there are so many updates to leads and new types of life insurance leads flooding the market then what are the best leads on the market these days with the highest ROI on ad spend and the highest closing rate?

Since there are so many updates to leads and new types of life insurance leads flooding the market then what are the best leads on the market these days with the highest ROI on ad spend and the highest closing rate?

TV live transfers are the best, but they are the most expensive at $55 each, with the carrier I'm with. When it comes to leads you get what you pay for. Never hear "we changed our mind" or "we already took care of that", etc. And you're guaranteed 100% contact rate with your leads. Due to the distance between the people calling the TV commercial they usually work better with telesales.

Feel free to call me at 252-292-3350...Greg

Direct mail is still the gold standard.

You running rgi fixed cost or dropping the per thousand “ survey “ leads some of the fex agents using ? I hear there getting 2-3% returns ? I run 100% Dm but fewer and fewer agents using Dm .

You running rgi fixed cost or dropping the per thousand “ survey “ leads some of the fex agents using ? I hear there getting 2-3% returns ? I run 100% Dm but fewer and fewer agents using Dm .

Dropping per thousand right now. RGI was good to me, but I have transitioned away from the fixed cost leads.

RGI is still a better lead, but I'm getting a lower cost per lead by doing the drops.

DM is still the king. You will see TV leads pimped. For me they are the worst leads I've worked in a 20 year career running leads.

DM is still the king. You will see TV leads pimped. For me they are the worst leads I've worked in a 20 year career running leads.

Jd in Doug Masseys latest video he says fe dm is over and so are face to face agents . Face to face agents make $50-$60 k . His telesales agents cam make $150 k in a few months

Jd in Doug Masseys latest video he says fe dm is over and so are face to face agents . Face to face agents make $50-$60 k . His telesales agents cam make $150 k in a few months

Probably. But he’s pimping.

FEX is the top of the mountain for FE sales and they almost all use DM.

I don’t believe for one second he has more than a handful of $150K producers. And even those are less than 1 year in.

And if writing $150k they are spending $75K on leads and losing more than 30% of their written business.

They are welcome to prove me wrong.

Proof will never come. He’s talking recruiting talk.

Where are all these successful telesales agents?

Bingo . His agents on videos say they spend $2 k a week on leads .Even though all deny it 70% persistency on telesales probably at the high end . The recruiters could care less if you spend $100 k to net $50 k as they get paid on your gross sales after chargebacks . The agent eats the big expenses . Wether it was 1990 or 2023 8-10% of agents make it 2 yrs or more . That #’s never changed .

Bingo . His agents on videos say they spend $2 k a week on leads .Even though all deny it 70% persistency on telesales probably at the high end . The recruiters could care less if you spend $100 k to net $50 k as they get paid on your gross sales after chargebacks . The agent eats the big expenses . Wether it was 1990 or 2023 8-10% of agents make it 2 yrs or more . That #’s never changed .
This is why the 1099 thing is bullshit.

I can promise you that my 1099s don't come close to what I actually put in my pocket.

Back