• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What brings you to our community?

I simply responded to an email. I find the site helpful when discussing the latest trends or news relating to the Insurance Industry.

What brought me here...I own an IMO/RIA in Orlando. We are looking to hire an Advisor to help us with a mass ton of leads we received from our regional seminars.

This is the only site where I can hear what we are all dealing with and how others manage things. I check in pretty regularly to follow the conversations.

I wanted to learn information about products I was selling as a newer agent at the time. I searched more specifically an insurance producer forum. I made an account for myself and read some interesting stories but It never materialized. However its better to have and not need rather than need and not have.

Hi all, I found this when I was new at Compliance for a small agency and doing compliance for them licensing and Surplus Lines taxes. It's so helpful and there is excellent advice. I've been a fan for years but I don't post often. Advice is solid!

Back