• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What brings you to our community?

Word of mouth. I also searched on google and found you easily. I am part of the admin team for a large NMO and I like to read insights from agents to keep me up to speed.

the leads
and the coffee

In truth , when I first went independent after I found this forum searching for answers on questions,

and I had recently at that time been taken by some recruiters call about signing up for a med supp I forget the carrier it was 2 of them

he said I would get 1000 leads for each carrier and a mailer

then after he sent me 1000 pieces of an oversized mail piece for each carrier for me to stamp and mail myself and he gave me a list of 2000 names and addresses

After mailing this great mailer which the recruiter said most agents write 1 deal a day off his 1000 leads

I found no one called, when I called him he told me to cold call them after failing at that I found Frank Stastny on this forum who was soo helpful

then I found Stastny's med supp teaching was what I needed to branch out in what I was doing

It's always interesting to hear how you find a community -

So, how did you hear about insurance forums? What did you initially come for?
I am a newly licensed Life agent and was googling something and your site came up. I'm glad I found it! It's exactly what I needed.

I was just doing research. I am an insurance consulting firm that can offer any services an insurance agency needs to succeed all under one roof. This eliminates inconsistencies, compliance issues, and more.

I found this site when doing research. So I strongly dislike the disconnect between business owners and insurance company’s. Let me explain that in further detail.
I own Mid America Tree Experts LLC out of pacific mo 63069. I specialize in wind and storm damage tree mitigation and removal. I know I know, but before everyone starts any negativity allow me to explain.
My purpose of joining this forum is NOT to find insight on how I can charge extremely overinflated prices to insurance companies. I have a strong dislike for these pop up tree service companies who have no faith in humanity and think that since it’s billing to Insurance company they can charge highway robbery.
It doesn’t have to be that way. If emergency then yes rate should reflect accordingly. But not suddenly become a get rich quick scheme. So I’ve attended a few seminars to
Further my education and understanding from the insurance point of view. I feel honest business and building business networking is hugely important and could be such a beneficial network business relationship. Working together to better our customers. Being knowledgeable in understanding what’s A. Dwnelling and what’s a B. Dwelling, that insurance is not responsible for home owners neglect for failing to address the previous hazardous trees not tended to by home owners

I received an email so I followed up on it. I specialize in Disability Insurance Claims to help potential client navigate the process of applying for DI benefits.

Back