What Commission Tracking Software Are You Guys Using?

Web based, I'm just doing something that is integrated into a crm to track estimated commissions and ROI.

It would work installed on windows, just cause the whole thing is just a fancy MySQL db with a webpage.

Yep we sure did it rocks how about you? We have have been working on it and making upgrades for the last two years. Pm me and we can compare notes. Im on vacation till the 15th but i can have the programmer reach out to you.

My Sales Dialer (CRM+) (mySalesDialer.com) now offers a 'web based remote workforce management system’ with 'MySalesDialer smart-phone app' with a rich dialer and CRM feature on Android platform. The app and the centralized remote workforce management system is capable of serving Call center and BPO industry. This dialer is also lowest priced dialer in the market.

Yeah, but does it track commissions? Did you not read the thread title???

Do you use your dialer to sell your dialer to dialers who just dial all day?

Please don't dial me. I have a rather eccentric genius friend who has developed a contraption that, when hooked up to a phone, somehow does something that will cause your dialer to never work again (to put it mildly). He wants to use my line to test it. I'm considering it. :1err:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
P.S. Could you kindly pm to me your client list? Thanks. :1cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
ksigmtsu said:
Web based, I'm just doing something that is integrated into a crm to track estimated commissions and ROI.

It would work installed on windows, just cause the whole thing is just a fancy MySQL db with a webpage.

So how is your program working?

Latest posts

Back