What Companies Allow Replacements In Kentucky ?

Noah if you run into Jd’s stuff you going to replace it ? I assure you he’d replace you in a second . Lol . I known family benefit who’s low priced no longer allows replacement in Kentucky . Think about the huge liability on the company . Somebody clean sheets an app on a replacement and the CO’s on the hook during the contestable period .

Probably not. I’m sure he writes what’s most suitable to the insured. On the other hand,if they asked me to because they wanted me to be their agent,and it’s in their best interest,of course.

He's not gonna replace any of my business. But yes, I would replace his if it was in the interest of the client.

You should know that, you write $400K FE in your spare time with no leads.

I said I used to write vast sums of fe .I’m 95% mapd and yes I’m in the top 1/2% in the nation for mapd .I tried to up load last weeks commission statement were I wrote 15 or so mapd for the week . System says file to big

Last edited:
AmMem is Trustage now. They allow replacements. It's only the bottom of the barrel companies that don't.

Is that why Orca agents write so much Am Memorial ?
How come they don’t use KSKJ ?

Have you heard any good things about New Horizons Insurance Marketing ? Are they a good place to pick up KSKJ ?

Is that why Orca agents write so much Am Memorial ?
How come they don’t use KSKJ ?

Have you heard any good things about New Horizons Insurance Marketing ? Are they a good place to pick up KSKJ ?

I don’t think orca has a relationship with AmMem. They pimp AmAm now.

I know the people at New Horizons. I don’t know about their contracting.

The best place to get a KSKJ contract is thru FEX.

Why would they pimp a company that doesn’t allow replacements when they are based in Louisville?

Do you think TR King should get set up to contract KSKJ ?

Why would they pimp a company that doesn’t allow replacements when they are based in Louisville?

Do you think TR King should get set up to contract KSKJ ?

Their business model is for agents to travel. I run into quite a bit of AmAm where the agents forgot to do a replacement form.

As for what your daddy should do you’re asking the wrong person. Ask him.

Their business model is for agents to travel. I run into quite a bit of AmAm where the agents forgot to do a replacement form.

As for what your daddy should do you’re asking the wrong person. Ask him.

I have,he doesn’t have any plans to get them. He has his own reasons.

Is FEX currently contracting new KSKkJ agents or still on hold ?

At some point wasn’t there a discussion on this forum that that discussed KSKJ not contracting new agents ?

Back