What Companies Are Actually Legit?

Bankers Life, Aflac, (old) MEGA prey on resume buckets. They offer everyone a position so long as you have a license. My Aflac agent would not let me use the phone in her office, stole business, and was as unethical as they come but I learned how to make phone calls with a script and not get too turned off when the phone disconnected. I made money at Bankers and learned that there are ways to sign (sell) people, and learn a career. They all are interested in YOU selling YOUR friends and neighbors and then leaving so THEY have new customers. If you try one and educate yourself while working for them you will succeed when you leave. You can always convert your friends and family to your new product

Bankers Life, Aflac, (old) MEGA prey on resume buckets. They offer everyone a position so long as you have a license. My Aflac agent would not let me use the phone in her office, stole business, and was as unethical as they come but I learned how to make phone calls with a script and not get too turned off when the phone disconnected. I made money at Bankers and learned that there are ways to sign (sell) people, and learn a career. They all are interested in YOU selling YOUR friends and neighbors and then leaving so THEY have new customers. If you try one and educate yourself while working for them you will succeed when you leave. You can always convert your friends and family to your new product

I feel like Aflac is more credible then the others though. But yeah I know what you are saying, I will never forget when I first graduated college and careerbuilder was the thing before linkedin, you posted your resume there and probably with 15-20 minutes of doing it one of the Financial Companies would call you up and use some lingo like "based on your experience we feel like you would be a good fit" Then you go into a "group" interview and they try to do it the Boiler Room way where they call you in 1 by 1, then they say that they will give you a call by 5pm that day if they want to bring you in again, they would call you at 5:50, so you think you didnt get the position, then they call you and say there down to the final 4, bring you in offer it to you, then they would have you start training in different sections of the building so you wouldnt recognize anyone from the original one. Then the day 75% of the quit didnt show up because they realized there were gonna get paid until the sold something... THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Back