What did United change with their health assessment?

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I got an email to open through sircon from United today . I can never open there’s .one thing it said was changes to the Health Assessment program . What did they change ? I bet they followed Humana no $75 if it’s United to United enrollment?

I was correct no more United to United $75 health assessment fee . This is big for all agents . When you have to move your own United customer to a better plan you won’t get the $75 . Anthem pays you a second yr health assessment fee if you do it again

We don’t have anthem here but I wasn’t aware of any company that pays on that. I’m not even sure why they would? They already know their conditions.

we have a few counties in FL that will now pay $100.

We don’t have anthem here but I wasn’t aware of any company that pays on that. I’m not even sure why they would? They already know their conditions.

we have a few counties in FL that will now pay $100.

It might be dsnps only . My friends made around $20 k this yr doing that second yr . WellCare pays $225 on dsnp Hra’s and Aetna pays $125 I believe on dsnp’s

I've done 2 HRA'S with UHC and never gotten paid on them and one was my own:skeptical:

Done 2 recently with Humana and still haven't gotten paid.

I've done 2 HRA'S with UHC and never gotten paid on them and one was my own:skeptical:

Done 2 recently with Humana and still haven't gotten paid.

United’s take about 6 weeks to flow on your statement . If it was Humana mapd to Humana mapd you won’t get paid .

I was correct no more United to United $75 health assessment fee . This is big for all agents . When you have to move your own United customer to a better plan you won’t get the $75 . Anthem pays you a second yr health assessment fee if you do it again

Did your notice read WHEN they will implement it? The Sircon notice that I read is short on detail.

Has anyone else noticed a lag time in getting tru-ups the last 6 weeks or so. I've wrote 10 MAPD's and 8 Cost Plans and none have paid tru-ups. Called one of the commission departments and all they would say is CMS has like 90 days to pay a tru-up. I've never had it take anywhere near 90 days.

Has anyone else noticed a lag time in getting tru-ups the last 6 weeks or so. I've wrote 10 MAPD's and 8 Cost Plans and none have paid tru-ups. Called one of the commission departments and all they would say is CMS has like 90 days to pay a tru-up. I've never had it take anywhere near 90 days.
I haven't had any issues like that.

Back