What did you fellow 1kr's use your $500 post bonus on?

You can join for free with the "promise" of responding to an ad every 12 months - or something like that.

Here's a PDF version that I uploaded to my website:
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/f73857_ee8ab8c210ea4aa58afdeb71eebc823d.pdf
I don't like joining all those sites.

Thanks for posting th PDF version. I see they also quoted Wino in the article.

I'm always behind in technology, I was still using 8 track tapes when everybody else was using cassete tapes. When I finally switched to cassettes, everbody else was using CD's...............:yes:

Reactions: DHK
You can join for free with the "promise" of responding to an ad every 12 months - or something like that.

Here's a PDF version that I uploaded to my website:
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/f73857_ee8ab8c210ea4aa58afdeb71eebc823d.pdf
I was quoted a couple of times in the second article, as well. I posted it to both my agency page and personal page on Facebook, but discovered that people couldn't read it. Only one person told me that, even though I got a few "attaboy" likes. I suspect that few people actually clicked on it! The friend who told me he couldn't read it is a tech-head who works for Microsoft, so he was actually interested in the article.

But even if none of my clients actually read it, the mere fact that they're aware I've been quoted gives me some extra trust creds. So thank you for the PDF version. It gives me an excuse to post it again!

I don't like joining all those sites.

Thanks for posting th PDF version. I see they also quoted Wino in the article.

I'm always behind in technology, I was still using 8 track tapes when everybody else was using cassete tapes. When I finally switched to cassettes, everbody else was using CD's...............:yes:

I stopped using my victrola when the kids kept complaining how much room it took up in the car....:laugh: ... having issues now getting my new hi-def solid state real-to-real hooked into my cars stereo system... :huh:

I'm sorry, we're just messin' with you. I think you're the only one that didn't know it was a joke...probably because you haven't been here that long. Thedude just started the thread as a joke. Sorry for messin' with you. I wish they paid out money like that. :)
tenor.gif

It was kinda fun running the joke, but eventually I felt bad for adjusterjack, because he was the only one that didn't realize it was a joke.

There is always some joke out there that most people know is nonsense, but a few people buy into. Like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, or the democratic process.

It was kinda fun running the joke, but eventually I felt bad for adjusterjack, because he was the only one that didn't realize it was a joke.

There is always some joke out there that most people know is nonsense, but a few people buy into. Like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, or the democratic process.

i sort of thought he was joking too when he said the thing about just posting every 10 seconds or whatever

Santa and the Tooth Fairy are jokes? Say it ain't so.

Back