What EXACTLY is the Difference Between 440 and 220 Licenses?

Hi,
I'm trying to get a license, its been long time since this post but can you gimme some advice about it?

thank you!

No kidding
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I did go on the website snapperhead. Apparently a 440 can do anything a 220 can under the 220 license. I was just wondering if anyone else had something to add.
I can save a ton by just hiring a bunch of 440s...who needs the 220s....

It's been a long time since I took the 220 and I don't work in that field, but if there are 440 agents in office there must be a supervising 220. 220 license is 200 hours. The 220 would give you more opportunity in the future rather than just a 440.

Someone with greater knowledge and actually works it everyday will come along soon, there a couple of them on the boards.

It's been a long time since I took the 220 and I don't work in that field, but if there are 440 agents in office there must be a supervising 220. 220 license is 200 hours. The 220 would give you more opportunity in the future rather than just a 440.

Someone with greater knowledge and actually works it everyday will come along soon, there a couple of them on the boards.

Thank you for your feed back!

I really need some advice because for some reason information like that is so hard to get!

I'll be waiting for more info, by the way I'm in FL

Thansk again!!!!!!!!

Best route to go is 220, google 220 license in Florida and see who offer's the course in your area, also if you take it and they sell the flash cards to practice for state exam purchase them. I memorized them and back in 03 almost all of the questions were on the exam, passed first time.

Back