What IMO/BGA Should I Use for LTC?

CFP83

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm looking for some feedback from you all as to who your using for your LTC business and what BGA/IMO l should look at.

I have recently "emancipated" myself after six years from my parent company who I placed all my LTC business with until now. I'm currently talking with Crump but am not sure if that's they way I should go, or if their comp structure is the best.

Any and all feedback is appreciated

I'm looking for some feedback from you all as to who your using for your LTC business and what BGA/IMO l should look at.

I have recently "emancipated" myself after six years from my parent company who I placed all my LTC business with until now. I'm currently talking with Crump but am not sure if that's they way I should go, or if their comp structure is the best.

2 People I would recommend as pretty straight shooters are

Todd R. King
800-590-7207
540-400-6275
888-748-3978 Fax
AKA: TRK3031962

and

Mark Rosenthal
Field Marketing Director
Rosenthal Financial Services
R.F.S. means Real Fast Service
7179 Jonesboro Road Suite 202
Morrow, Georgia 30260 www.RealFastService.com
(770) 968-5757 office
1-877-968-5757 toll free
(770) 968-2657 fax

AKA: markingriffin

Both are IMO's. Both are usually on here every day and from my observation both appear to try and give you the best advice they can.

Congratulations on your recent "emancipation". Great Word!

Congratulations on your recent "emancipation". Great Word!

Insuranceexec, who would you recommend that I talk to regarding LTC? underwriting and great communication during the underwriting process is a key in LTC market unlike something simple such as annuities or med sup's which I would just go with the highest payouts

Insuranceexec, who would you recommend that I talk to regarding LTC? underwriting and great communication during the underwriting process is a key in LTC market unlike something simple such as annuities or med sup's which I would just go with the highest payouts

IMHO I would suggest looking into Metlife. The more business you write through one company the better you will know the UW guidelines; which is very important when writing LTC.

I have yet to find a good FMO, IMO or what ever you want to call them that specializes in LTC.(Maybe the board can correct me)

I have personally dealt with and had good experiences with Met, but unfortunately I do not have the IMO contract for their LTC products. I hope this helps..........

CFP83,

I found a post on this forum in the LTC section about an IMO that speicalize in long-term-caer underwriting. i'm to new to post so here is the link

www dot declinesintocash dot com

A little self promotion but I run the LTC division of United Insurance Group (UIG) a national IMO with over 30 years experience in LTCi. Our LTCi team can provide underwriting, quoting and a host of other support. UIG was recently purchased by LTC Global which almost doubled their size. Feel free to give me a call at 800-878-1058 Ext. 1230 and I would be happy to talk with you about what we can offer.

I work with American Independent Marketing (AIM), an indy FMO that does specialize in LTC marketing and sales. They offer street commissions plus all the major carriers.....so far, they've been great. They may be worth checking out - call and ask for Trevor Martin.

Back