What is Your Favorite Part of the Process?

bluemarlin08

Guru
1000 Post Club
What is your favorite part of the sales process? I love the thrill of the chase and getting the commitment to work together, everything else is anti climatic.

I love giving my clients info they never knew and getting that "wow, I never knew that before" comment. I especially love going over potential land mines.

My meeting today was so great. I knew that the prospect knew that I knew what I was talking about. He asked for referrals, I gave him a name of a very prominant business man, he knew him and I asked, "do you want me to call him, he will take my call, few people have his cell number"? I called and handed my prospect the phone, needless to say I got an overwhelming recommendation. Don't have as many days like this as I should, sweet!

I love the process of trying to keep the pipeline full and figuring out the most productive way to keep that happening. There is no such thing as "set it and forget it".

Prospecting, Prospecting, Prospecting - Cool

For me, it is the "thank you so much for meeting us, today, we are only looking for options, and will not purchase anything".....especially with someone very up front.

20 mins later, they offer me dinner, and sign up for my recommended plan.

It is all about trust.

I told the prospect that his lifelong insurance buddy will be history if we work together, he said ok he will be gone, I love this business.

I love it when we're filling out the app and they say "I'm so glad we found someone we can trust."

That and calling Georgia Power and telling them to take my name off of the "no more electricity for you" list.

Back