What makes YOU different from other agents?

CaptainPlanet

Expert
In a sea full of Medicare advisors, how do you differentiate yourself from your competition? For the most part we all tend to share the same carrier contracts with the same plan benefits. What is that one thing or two for you that makes clients choose you over another agent?

I don’t try to fit a square peg in a round hole. Show them all their options and let them decide. Also have built a great referral system that costs me 0.00 for client acquisition. Everyone gets bday cards but that’s not unique, sure a lot of agents do it. Also, don’t act like you need the sale, people can see desperation and it’s a turn off. Even back when I did need a sell I didn’t push or act desperate.

Also, don’t act like you need the sale, people can see desperation and it’s a turn off. Even back when I did need a sell I didn’t push or act desperate.
I was trained to high pressure when I started back in the 70's. Didn't take long to figure out that it got a lot of sales, but had lots of kickbacks. Lots of wasted time.

In a sea full of Medicare advisors, how do you differentiate yourself from your competition? For the most part we all tend to share the same carrier contracts with the same plan benefits. What is that one thing or two for you that makes clients choose you over another agent?

Becoming a better insurance agent requires a strategic approach that combines exceptional service, a strong reputation, consistent client engagement, and strategic business growth. By incorporating the elements you've mentioned, you can truly set yourself apart in this unique industry that some of refer to as insurance.

1. Service, Service, and More Service: My commitment to providing outstanding service is the cornerstone of my success. Going above and beyond to meet my clients' needs, answer their questions, and address their concerns in a timely manner. By making exceptional service a consistent part of my approach, I have been able to build strong relationships with my clients.

2. 987 5-Star Reviews: Yes our agency has 987 5-Star reviews enhances our reputation in the community. Positive reviews not only attract new clients for me but also enhances my existing clients' confidence in my abilities. You should always continuously seek feedback, improve based on it, and let your reputation as a reliable and trustworthy agent flourish.

3. I always have 6 Touch Points with my clients yearly: Regular engagement is key to maintaining strong relationships with my clients.

4. Learning When to Scale Your Business: As my reputation and client base grew, it was crucial to understand when and how to scale my business.

I think it is important to remember, success as an insurance agent is built not only on the policies you sell but also on the relationships you develop and your personal value you consistently deliver.

Latest posts

Back