What makes YOU different from other agents?

You were trained by bankers life and casualty too?
This was funny to me. My first company was Bankers Life and Casualty in 1972. My first week in training which was in Atlanta, we went over objections and how to handle them. One objection was, I'm going to leave a bunch of money for my wife to marry some Bastard and spend all the money I left. Here is answer. You look the husband in the eye and say, "maybe she won't marry one the next time." I never had the courage to say this.

This was funny to me. My first company was Bankers Life and Casualty in 1972. My first week in training which was in Atlanta, we went over objections and how to handle them. One objection was, I'm going to leave a bunch of money for my wife to marry some Bastard and spend all the money I left. Here is answer. You look the husband in the eye and say, "maybe she won't marry one the next time." I never had the courage to say this.
I think I'll try that one. I'll get back to you and let you know how the ass whuppin went.

My service is the key to my success . I have a 1hr promise
Horse shit on all three.View attachment 10177

I’m not getting into politics . They got him on tape trying to get the11 k votes . You can’t deny that . He wants to be a dictator so bad . If he gets back in a fear for this country . On the other hand Biden’s not fit to be President .He has created unprecedented entitlement in this country. I’ll vote for Pence as he seems the most level headed .

Back