What % of Visitors Complete a Quote Request?

klute-2.jpg

Health Agent has everyone beat.

I started posting here in 1997.

Dammit, I forgot to turn off the webcam last night!

On my site - 318% to be exact.

For every unique visitor, I generate 3.18 quote requests.

Curious of what percentage of visitors complete a quote request form on your website. I'm sure it varies based on the length of required questions, etc, but thought it would be interesting to see what kind of numbers of visits usually equaled a lead for you.

Although a bit below my 7.8 quote requests per unique visitor, I am still impressed. Please share your website with us.

WebNanny was not used in this post
WebFib was used in this post
WebSkeptic was used in this post

I was just kidding Dan. It isn't. I think 3.18 is a bit misleading as well. Unless the request form says "click here if you are interested in an auto, home, boat, life, health, dog, cat, tree, disability, critical illness quote."

This site apparently get's a lot of traffic (based on the Alexa rank) and the way I found it ("cheap health insurance").

So if that is what you want, copy this guy.

Ummmm....so you're...mmmm.... really fond of "your" work? I don't get it:skeptical:

Actually 3.18 per visitor is a real number. The misleading part is that my site is not a retail agency / consumer site.

Here is the site => Final Expense Quote Engine

I was just kidding Dan. It isn't. I think 3.18 is a bit misleading as well. Unless the request form says "click here if you are interested in an auto, home, boat, life, health, dog, cat, tree, disability, critical illness quote."

What's in a name? :biggrin:

No smoke and mirrors here - just fast & accurate FE quotes

Actually I have been tossing around the idea of forming another company specifically for this project as it has grown much larger than initially expected..

OK. If it is a quote engine, then yes, it's possible. But "Blackhat Media"??? What a name.

The site below is also in the 3.18 range!

Free Medical Insurance Quotes

Back