What Should A Insurance CRM Cost

would anyone like to help develope a CRM that really works for them.

I am hoping I can get one person from each area who specializes in health, life, annuities, med supps/MA, personal P&C, or commercial P&C.

I am building one for me as I can not find one simple enough that has what I really need.

I am hoping some people will decide to help me with this and get a great CRM for free.

PM me if you are interested so that I can get more details for you.

would anyone like to help develope a CRM that really works for them.

I am hoping I can get one person from each area who specializes in health, life, annuities, med supps/MA, personal P&C, or commercial P&C.

I am building one for me as I can not find one simple enough that has what I really need.

I am hoping some people will decide to help me with this and get a great CRM for free.

PM me if you are interested so that I can get more details for you.

I would be interested in your proposition. I could be your med supp guy (and final expense) if you would like. Keep me posted on what you are working on. I would have PM'ed you, but I am a post or two away from that feature. LOL

I use Aliss. Its $60 per month. It is a great tool for keeping tack of leads and follow up and client management. I wish it were cheaper.

I am looking around to see if there is a better option. VaDwayne thanks for the tip I will check out Opious.

Oh, and did you know the link in your profile is not working? Do you still have a site?

ALISS actually becomes free for a year if you bring on three agents using ALISS. Also multiple accounts make the monthly cost cheaper.

But the most important part of ALISS to consider is the free website quoter it provides you, where information that is entered gets automatically uploaded into your ALISS as a new prospect. This feature allows you to make your own exclusive life insurance leads (which we all know are costly.) The ALISS system also allows you to do drip email campaigns automatically which can uproot business out of your dead business if used. When these features are utilized with all the other bells and whistles of this advanced crm allowing you to do electronic apps you will definitely save the $60 in time and earn back the $60 in more business placed!

Ask for Sarah - reference this forum and she'll be able to help you out!

If you have a little knowledge and a lot of patience, you can use ACT. It costs around $400 one time. It wont have the features of quoting and field mapping to apps, but it is very flexible and customizable. Also, your database is completely under your control.

I really don't think ACT works well in a commercial P & C environment. Actually, none of the CRM programs caught my attention.

Latest posts

Back