What State is best for FE leads?

TCarter

I sell insurance over the phone and I am thinking about buying some leads from RGI. I have had some success with PA in the past when I was working for another company, but I am now on my own and buying my own leads. What is your advice on the best states to advertise? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first post on Insurance Forums.

I sell insurance over the phone and I am thinking about buying some leads from RGI. I have had some success with PA in the past when I was working for another company, but I am now on my own and buying my own leads. What is your advice on the best states to advertise? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first post on Insurance Forums.

Are you buying direct mail leads or Facebook Leads? RGI specializes in direct mail but they do offer Facebook too. Their direct mail is great for face to face but is not great for phone sales. If that's what you want though you can buy RGI overstock from me or several other heavy mailers and get them at reduced costs.

I still would say DM or Internet, it is Michigan, OHIO, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Heavy Hispanic areas of Texas. Add City areas like Memphis, TN Jackson, MS, St Louis, MO, Chattanooga, TN and Louisville, KY.

These States and Cities do well in FE and Mortgage Protection.

Skipper

Thanks for the great advice everyone. Plus RGI does do FB leads called "LeadHQ" and I just talked to one of there reps last week and they are offering DM to anyone who wants to buy in a few months. But if FB leads are best for over the phone sales then I will probably just stay with that. Thanks again everyone for taking time out of your day to help me. Your awesome.

Welcome to the forum. I also do FE telesales, been doing it since 2005. I've tried them all: DM, TV, request a quote, yellow page, FB, and a TV like the one below is hands down the best FE telesales lead. They're expensive, $34 each, an ave. agent should get about 6-9 applications for every 20 you talk to which is a heck of a batting ave.

These leads come directly from the insurance carrier and you can work these leads as a live transfer or a call back just minutes old from the time the caller hung up their phone after speaking with the operator after calling the TV commercial.

All the states (that I've worked) are about the same. They all have the "want to think about it", "gotta talk to my children", "we need to think about it", etc. I will say the northern states seem to have slightly bigger premiums.

Take a look at this TV lead. If an agent can't sell these they are in the wrong profession.

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

Here's the #1 agent in the nation talking about telesales.

You or anyone else are welcomed to call me.

Last edited:
Greg they might be easy to sell but their easier to replace . lol. I replaced 2 senior life in the past 10 days , a Northstar ( thats more exp than senior life) and a LH. Thanks for all the inventory from the last few months . I'm working 50 hrs a week to get to them all. .

Greg they might be easy to sell but their easier to replace . lol. I replaced 2 senior life in the past 10 days , a Northstar ( thats more exp than senior life) and a LH. Thanks for all the inventory from the last few months . I'm working 50 hrs a week to get to them all. .

Sure buddy....whatever you say....lol.

Back