What to do with Liberty decline?

thanks for the reply.. she was very u/w'ed. first I asked the liberty questions before the call.. then discussed after reject.. then read the am am questions before the call..etc..
She either knows and doesn't want you to know or she might not know but you sure aren't likely to find out. It could be drug that she took a year or two ago and no longer takes. I had one that told me about all the drugs she was taking, "forgot" she was daily Aricept daily.

tried level with liberty decline.. no meds except a kidney pill?? didnt know name.. didnt disclose till after mib hit
then am am for graded.. approved BUT got swtiched to rop

so,, 77.00 prem , face is reduced from 8,000 graded to 6410 rop and from 30,70,100 to rop yrs 1 and 2

gtl is 7500 for 75.00 .. wondering is she'd be approved?
aig is 7000 for 75.00 but no email to sign
gw 5926 for 75.00

so.. keep her in am am. . or try gtl and cancel am am if approved?
thinking what would make her rop ? no evidence of alz or cancer.. etc..
Did you use Toolkit?

Tool kits only works for the medicines they tell you about . So your still going to get suprised on some underwriting decisions. But it’s a good blueprint .Am Am at the end of app when doing the underwriting lists all the meds the rx picks up . I bet 50% of the time the rx check picks up medicines the insured never mentioned . Not because they lied . Maybe they changed medications or took one a few times many yrs ago and no more . Or they forgot about it . The big med forgotten is the 1 off inhaler . It suprises me what meds many don’t tell you about .

Last edited:
Back