What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

I believe Fauci was quoted recently as saying no vaccine's (including COVID) offer 100% protection.

I know several vaxxed people that got COVID, some more than once. I also know some who did not get the vax and contracted the disease.

I have clients where one got COVID and the spouse did not. Also some where the spouse died and the surviving spouse never got sick or only had a mild case.

Masks didn't work. Neither did social distancing. The vax may have worked for some people.

Ivermectin worked for some, not for others.

Rachel (wife) got 2 or 3 Pfizer shots . . . I only got one J & J and only did it to keep my family from fussing at me.

Rachel almost never left the house, I got the groceries and gas. We both took Vitamin C, D, zinc and a MV and neither of us got sick.

Roll the dice and see what happens.

I got the smallpox and polio vaccine's when I was a kid. It was voluntary, not required.

I believe Fauci was quoted recently as saying no vaccine's (including COVID) offer 100% protection.

I know several vaxxed people that got COVID, some more than once. I also know some who did not get the vax and contracted the disease.

I have clients where one got COVID and the spouse did not. Also some where the spouse died and the surviving spouse never got sick or only had a mild case.

Masks didn't work. Neither did social distancing. The vax may have worked for some people.

Ivermectin worked for some, not for others.

Rachel (wife) got 2 or 3 Pfizer shots . . . I only got one J & J and only did it to keep my family from fussing at me.

Rachel almost never left the house, I got the groceries and gas. We both took Vitamin C, D, zinc and a MV and neither of us got sick.

Roll the dice and see what happens.

I got the smallpox and polio vaccine's when I was a kid. It was voluntary, not required.
Are you sure they were not required? You could not start school witout having them.

This thread is Democracy at work. Freedom to express different opinions with no repercussions.

As for me, even if Trump was a felon, I would prefer him as President any day over Harris. I'm not voting for the most likeable, the best looking, etc. I'm voting for who I think can perform the best as our President. Trump has already demonstarted he can do great things for our country, and he's willing to do it again. He has the track record to prove it.

Observing Harris as a neutral observer, it's obvious she is not Presidential material. Do we really think she would have the respect of Putin, the North Korean leader, etc? Having their respect is essential for our President.

Harris gave us an example of how well she takes care of business for our great country. She was the border czar and didn't even show up to do the job.

Enough said.

I call you a sensationalist, and then you take the opportunity to make a shining example of this. lol. Trump never went to Epstein Island, which is the point. He took his commuter jet a few times from Palm Beach to Washington D.C. and then NYC.

And guess what? ......... He was with his f**king FAMILY........it literally says "Donald Trump, Marla Maples, Tiffany, and the Nanny" on the flight logs. 🤣 The guy was going to and from his properties with his FAMILY, ya dope.

And by the way, what does race and "White people" even have to do with anything??? Sounds like you're just a racist a$$hole. Not surprising. You're a true POS, saying that with glee.

You're no better than MessNBC. You have zero ability to logically examine anything.

You just hate Trump and you'll rationalize anything to try and paint him in a bad light, while removing all context, nuance, and common sense. Just know I have no respect for you. None. Not that you care, but you're nothing but a clown to me.

And again...if you could fit this through your pea-brain, I already said I vote on POLICY. How many times must I repeat this for it to sink into a low IQ brain?????????????????????????????

POLICY, POLICY, POLICY...Read it, Travis....take it slowly.......SAY IT OUT LOUD, Buddy. POLICY!

You're right, you're not a Democrat, you're a communist.

I look forward to your forthcoming rambling about all things Trump...
😂 Keep voting for your job to go away, ya moron.

I never said he went to Epstien Island. I said he was buddy buddy with Epstien. You then said he never was on his plane. That's a lie.

If you're willing to rationale a minor lie and move the goal post... It means you're pathetically weak minded and unwilling to just admit reality.

I don't know if he ever went to the island, and neither do you. I do know that everything I've said you haven't been able to refute.

It's not racist to acknowledge that over half of the people that vote for Trump are white. It's not racist to acknowledge that Trump has a large coalition of Christian Nationalists, Neo Nazis, Proud Boys that support him either.

It's not racist to fundamentally show that Trump has a racist background (over decades) and people connect with that.

That there's real fear from a large group of Trump's electorate that theyre being replaced by minorities.

Again, it's pathetically weak minded of you that you can't acknowledge reality. All you can do is call me a Communist...

Oh.... no... because I don't worry about what small brained people think of me.

Please, keep throwing "insults" at me... you're just impressing people that are equally as small brained as you are...

Or come at me with something that resembles reality..

I never said he went to Epstien Island. I said he was buddy buddy with Epstien. You then said he never was on his plane. That's a lie.

If you're willing to rationale a minor lie and move the goal post... It means you're pathetically weak minded and unwilling to just admit reality.

I don't know if he ever went to the island, and neither do you. I do know that everything I've said you haven't been able to refute.

It's not racist to acknowledge that over half of the people that vote for Trump are white. It's not racist to acknowledge that Trump has a large coalition of Christian Nationalists, Neo Nazis, Proud Boys that support him either.

It's not racist to fundamentally show that Trump has a racist background (over decades) and people connect with that.

That there's real fear from a large group of Trump's electorate that theyre being replaced by minorities.

Again, it's pathetically weak minded of you that you can't acknowledge reality. All you can do is call me a Communist...

Oh.... no... because I don't worry about what small brained people think of me.

Please, keep throwing "insults" at me... you're just impressing people that are equally as small brained as you are...

Or come at me with something that resembles reality..
Let's not play games. By you saying he was buddy/buddy and on the plane, what you really mean is that he was doing degenerate stuff with underage girls. That's the main point you're trying to make when you say he was Buddy/buddy with him.

So let's cut out the bullshit. Was he on his plane? Yes. But it wasn't going to Epstein Island, and it was literally only 7 times.

Trump was with his ENTIRE family every single time, and it was going to and from places where Trump has his own properties. Epstein was a socialite that was buddy/buddy with a LOT of higher class people.

Do you honestly think each and every single one of them knew he was a f*cking degenerate? If you said "yes" then you're being disingenuous. Wouldn't surprise me a bit coming from you, however.

Do you know absolutely everything about your friends? Again...the answer is "no." If your friends get busted for doing some degenerate stuff, do you think you should also be guilty by association?? I mean, hey Travis, you are "bUdDy BudDy" with them.

This is what I mean when I say you're a sensationalist and disingenuous. You just play these f*cking games, completely disregarding common sense and context.

Trump also has 50% of support from Hispanics and roughly 20% from blacks. Roughly 50% of White people vote for Biden, too. Is that also racist? You make zero f*cking sense.

It's pathetically weak-minded that you play these games. You're completely divorced from reality with your TDS mental illness.

You're genuinely the most pompous asshole on this forum. You're the type that always thinks he's the smartest in the room, and you're the dumbest.

And I don't know how many more times I need to say this, but I'm not voting for a personality like you are. As far as Trump himself, I couldn't care less. You're genuinely obsessively insane with this guy. It's beyond weird.

I look forward to your next TDS post, when I've already made it clear that none of this shit even has any relevance to me.

Let's not play games. By you saying he was on his plane, you mean that he was doing degenerate stuff with underage girls. That's the main point you're trying to mean when you say he was Buddy/buddy with him.

So let's cut out the bullshit. Was he on his plane? Yes. But it wasn't going to Epstein Island, and it was literally only 7 times.

Trump was with his family every single time, and it was going to and from places where Trump has his own properties. Epstein was a socialite that was buddy/buddy with a LOT of higher class people.

Do you honestly think each and every single one of them knew he was a f*cking degenerate? If you said "yes" then you're being disingenuous. Wouldn't surprise me a bit coming from you, however.

Do you know absolutely everything about your friends? Again...the answer is "no." If you're friends get busted for doing some degenerate stuff, do you think you should also be guilty by association??

This is what I mean when I say you're a sensationalist and disingenuous. You just play these f*cking games, completely disregarding common sense and context.

Trump also has 50% of support from Hispanics and roughly 20% from blacks. Roughly 50% of White people vote for Biden, too. Is that also racist? You make zero f*cking sense.

It's pathetically weak-minded that you play these games. You're completely divorced from reality with your TDS mental illness.

You're genuinely the most pompous asshole on this forum. You're the type that always thinks he's the smartest in the room, and you're the dumbest.
I never said he was on his plane. I said they were buddy buddy. YOU DID. I went back to double check.

When YOU said he wasn't on his plane, I corrected that lie.

I don't have to use Epstien to show he's a predator. There aren't degrees of predator... you are, or aren't.

Rumors of Trump raping girls aren't new stories. In fact, Trump had a lawsuit that was dropped of raping a 13 year old girl when she wouldn't be given anonymity from the public.

Does that mean Trump is a Pedophile? I don't know... he's never been adjudicated for that.

However, is he a predator? Absolutely.

1) He's already done it himself.

2) He was found liable for sexual assault and defamation, twice.

Trump did not get 50% of the Latino vote in 2020. Full stop. It was 32%.

He recieved 57% of the white vote. Trump can't recieve 57% white and Biden 50%, math doesn't work like that.

You can call me pompous and an asshole. It doesn't bother me. Your phony insults are just to mask the reality that you don't have any rationale, objective argument.

I literally had another discussion with a person that disagreed with me and we had a completely fine discussion. While he still disagreed, he thanked me for a productive conversation.

I've tried to engage that same discussion with you. Any time you want to engage in objectively accurate discussion, I've said I'm in. Your response was to act like an asshole. I matched your energy.

If you want to engage in a discussion where we can disagree but be respectful, all you have to do is act respectful to me. Otherwise, you're going to get the same treatment you give.

Do I have Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Sure.. if that's what you want to call it. You can't honestly name more that 1 thing that ACTUALLY helped the country.

Crime was higher.
The economy was floundering under him before Covid.
He gave permanent tax cuts to corporations and the rich, and gave most of us temporary bread crumbs.
Trump made the ACA worse.
The wall was never completed and will take ongoing upkeep.
He ***ed over defrauded students.

The VA was a great move.
He made it easier to prosecute white collar crime.
He improved robocalls and texts.
Sent billions to industrial farmers.

He had a lot of bluster and very little accomplishment.

The idea that anyone thinks he "proved he was a good President" is beyond me... but that's okay, because we can disagree if he was a good Presodent on policy.

Ad a representative of the US, his character is lacking.. he's a trash can of a human being. That's in addition to being bad, imo, on policy.

Last edited:
Let's not play games. By you saying he was buddy/buddy and on the plane, what you really mean is that he was doing degenerate stuff with underage girls. That's the main point you're trying to make when you say he was Buddy/buddy with him.

Trump was with his ENTIRE family every single time, and it was going to and from places where Trump has his own properties. Epstein was a socialite that was buddy/buddy with a LOT of higher class people.

Do you know absolutely everything about your friends? Again...the answer is "no." If your friends get busted for doing some degenerate stuff, do you think you should also be guilty by association?? I mean, hey Travis, you are "bUdDy BudDy" with them.

And I don't know how many more times I need to say this, but I'm not voting for a personality like you are. As far as Trump himself, I couldn't care less. You're genuinely obsessively insane with this guy. It's beyond weird.

I look forward to your next TDS post, when I've already made it clear that none of this shit even has any relevance to me.
Trump actually kicked Epstein out of Mar A Lago for his behavior. Buddy buddy???

Latest posts

Back