What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Collective co-dependance is what trumpers have. They feed off of each others fear and hate in a co-dependent cycle.

Harris will win because deep down, most healthy and stable minded people want to live a life of joy, not hate.

It's all about who's in the White House. If it was Trump and numbers were down, they'd be like "It's working.."
NO, I wouldn't, because like I explained crime isn't some random thing that happens with some mystical connection to the White House.

That's the hypocrisy in these guys.. and why they have zero credibility.. none... and they gaslight and call people crazy when they have NOTHING...

If Biden, Obama, whoever, was a felon, they'd lose their shit.

If the above was found liable for rape and defamation, they'd lose their shit.
If Biden were convicted of what was normally a misdemeanor that due to some fringe novel legal theory was converted to multiple felonies by an opposition DA known for shenanigans, I honestly wouldn't care.

If they were found guilty of fraud, they'd lose their shit.
See above
They say "it's about policy!!!" That's a lie. If it was, you wouldn't have these scared, pathetic old men saying Michelle Obama is a man or monkey (which has happened). They wouldn't call someone Creepy Joe.
It is about policy and it's not a lie. For every person who thinks that about Michelle there are 2-5 who still don't believe Trump was shot on live TV.
They wouldn't spend their time twisting arguments. They'd talk about policy. They don't.
Twisting like saying "Crime was up under Trump?" Or talking policy, like digging into what exactly happened there (like I did)?
They're just phony. They don't stand for anything except they're afraid. That's why they can't use empirical evidence to support anything they say.
Who's afraid? Of what? I can use empirical evidence to support any factual claim I make. Some people may have fundamental personality differences that cause them to want a different world than me, but c'est la vie. I wouldn't say something crazy like "I can't wait until you all die." That's a sign of instability.

Do I have TDS? Sure... He's a morally corrupt, insecure epitome of what is wrong with this country.
There is no "epitome." All kinds of things are wrong with the country. And it's supposed to be about policy, remember? I'm voting for him because I prefer the things he's sign/not sign, orders he'd make, judges he'd appoint, etc. to his competitor. I don't care about how moral anyone involved is, because it doesn't matter.
He's really great at three things:
1) Licensing his name.
2) Being a hilarious distraction of a Reality TV star.
3) The death rattle of victimhood for a demographic that is quickly losing power.
What is this demographic?

Last edited:
It's all about who's in the White House. If it was Trump and numbers were down, they'd be like "It's working.."

That's the hypocrisy in these guys.. and why they have zero credibility.. none... and they gaslight and call people crazy when they have NOTHING...

If Biden, Obama, whoever, was a felon, they'd lose their shit.

If the above was found liable for rape and defamation, they'd lose their shit.

If they were found guilty of fraud, they'd lose their shit.

They say "it's about policy!!!" That's a lie. If it was, you wouldn't have these scared, pathetic old men saying Michelle Obama is a man or monkey (which has happened). They wouldn't call someone Creepy Joe.

They wouldn't spend their time twisting arguments. They'd talk about policy. They don't.

They're just phony. They don't stand for anything except they're afraid. That's why they can't use empirical evidence to support anything they say.

Do I have TDS? Sure... He's a morally corrupt, insecure epitome of what is wrong with this country.

He's really great at three things:
1) Licensing his name.
2) Being a hilarious distraction of a Reality TV star.
3) The death rattle of victimhood for a demographic that is quickly losing power.
You left out re-growing ears.

Let's not play games. By you saying he was buddy/buddy and on the plane, what you really mean is that he was doing degenerate stuff with underage girls. That's the main point you're trying to make when you say he was Buddy/buddy with him.

So let's cut out the bullshit. Was he on his plane? Yes. But it wasn't going to Epstein Island, and it was literally only 7 times.

Trump was with his ENTIRE family every single time, and it was going to and from places where Trump has his own properties. Epstein was a socialite that was buddy/buddy with a LOT of higher class people.

Do you honestly think each and every single one of them knew he was a f*cking degenerate? If you said "yes" then you're being disingenuous. Wouldn't surprise me a bit coming from you, however.

Do you know absolutely everything about your friends? Again...the answer is "no." If your friends get busted for doing some degenerate stuff, do you think you should also be guilty by association?? I mean, hey Travis, you are "bUdDy BudDy" with them.

This is what I mean when I say you're a sensationalist and disingenuous. You just play these f*cking games, completely disregarding common sense and context.

Trump also has 50% of support from Hispanics and roughly 20% from blacks. Roughly 50% of White people vote for Biden, too. Is that also racist? You make zero f*cking sense.

It's pathetically weak-minded that you play these games. You're completely divorced from reality with your TDS mental illness.

You're genuinely the most pompous asshole on this forum. You're the type that always thinks he's the smartest in the room, and you're the dumbest.

And I don't know how many more times I need to say this, but I'm not voting for a personality like you are. As far as Trump himself, I couldn't care less. You're genuinely obsessively insane with this guy. It's beyond weird.

I look forward to your next TDS post, when I've already made it clear that none of this shit even has any relevance to me.
And, when Trump discovered what Epstien was up to he banned Epstien from Mar a Lago.

And, when Trump discovered what Epstien was up to he banned Epstien from Mar a Lago.
That's not exactly how it went down...

Epstien made a pass at a members daughter and Trump booted him to stop any harm coming to the brand.

It's also possible Epstien dropped Trump, not the other way around.

Furthermore, Epstien was trying to recruit young girls at Mar-a-Lago as early as 1994... but it was just the help....

I don't know what Trump did and didn't know. I do know that Trump would have had to be a complete *** to not know there was some suspicious activity with Epstien and very young girls, by his own admission.

My father has massive vertigo every day since taking the vaccine, making him unable to do anything, destroying his life. I know many others and clients who swear the vaccine hurt them physically, none ever got COVID.

I have many clients on Eliquis now, blood thinner, only after taking the vaccine and after getting blood clots or heart palpitations.

But go ahead and minimalize the minority who are living proof the vaccine had bad effects on many. The other 96% is all that matters

Trump should have never rushed it out... Operation WarpSpeed right?

Latest posts

Back