What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

All of the theatrics are merely a charade to keep the masses
.......buying guns and bullets, with an emphasis on assault type weapons which consume bullets even faster, as selling bullets is very profitable.

.....buying internal combustion vehicles which consume fossil fuels and oils, supplied by a monopoly called Big Oil.

My friend and I both assumed RFK has no chance, which is unfortunate.
AlaskaOn the Ballot
ColoradoOn the Ballot
District of ColumbiaOn the Ballot
FloridaOn the Ballot
IllinoisOn the Ballot

Indiana
On the Ballot
MaineOn the Ballot
MichiganOn the Ballot
New JerseyOn the Ballot
New MexicoOn the Ballot
New YorkOn the Ballot
North CarolinaOn the Ballot
OklahomaOn the Ballot
PennsylvaniaOn the Ballot
South CarolinaOn the Ballot
TexasOn the Ballot
UtahOn the Ballot
VermontOn the Ballot
WisconsinOn the Ballot

So far, RFK has access to the ballot in these states, but not official until certified by each state. He looks to be more of a spoiler than a candidate that has a chance.
Ref: Ballotpedia

AlaskaOn the Ballot
ColoradoOn the Ballot
FloridaOn the Ballot
IllinoisOn the Ballot

Indiana
On the Ballot
MaineOn the Ballot
MichiganOn the Ballot
New JerseyOn the Ballot
New MexicoOn the Ballot
New YorkOn the Ballot
OklahomaOn the Ballot
TexasOn the Ballot
UtahOn the Ballot
VermontOn the Ballot
WisconsinOn the Ballot

So far, RFK has access to the ballot in these states, but not official until certified by each state. He looks to be more of a spoiler than a candidate that has a chance.
His own family won't even vote for him. His current occupation is feeding sheep his anti-vax propaganda complete with a retail price.

His own family won't even vote for him. His current occupation is feeding sheep his anti-vax propaganda complete with a retail price.
Yeah, his own family is part of the DNC machine is why. Their way of life is threatened. And the 2nd part is patently false. The MSM is controlling the narrative. Look at his policy pages, his video streams, his own words. His following is tremendous.

AlaskaOn the Ballot
ColoradoOn the Ballot
FloridaOn the Ballot
IllinoisOn the Ballot

Indiana
On the Ballot
MaineOn the Ballot
MichiganOn the Ballot
New JerseyOn the Ballot
New MexicoOn the Ballot
New YorkOn the Ballot
OklahomaOn the Ballot
TexasOn the Ballot
UtahOn the Ballot
VermontOn the Ballot
WisconsinOn the Ballot

He definitely has a chance.

He definitely has a chance.
If only a 3rd party really had a chance. Biden-Trump was the perfect time for a 3rd party, but apparently it is not that easy to get on a state ballot. Everyone has heard that he is anti-vac and pro-Israel. Other than those, what do we know? He has been excluded from debates and ignored by the media.
At best, he is a protest vote from swing state voters who don’t like trump yet agree with some of RFK’s talking points. That helps Harris in the blue wall states.

If only a 3rd party really had a chance. Biden-Trump was the perfect time for a 3rd party, but apparently it is not that easy to get on a state ballot. Everyone has heard that he is anti-vac and pro-Israel. Other than those, what do we know? He has been excluded from debates and ignored by the media.
At best, he is a protest vote from swing state voters who don’t like trump yet agree with some of RFK’s talking points. That helps Harris in the blue wall states.
He is eligible, at this point ,for 506 electoral votes. The media controls the narrative as I'm sure you know. So 'what do we know' is subjective to that criteria.
That's why I mention looking at the guy's website, looking at his video. WE know he's NOT anti-vax, he's just pro safe vaccines---Big Pharma is extremely limited in the information they share, and the money keeps them silent. Hold them accountable. Maybe vaccines don't cause autism, who cares? The guy is still the best bet for America right now.
Other than Cornel West and maybe Jill Stein---who truly DON'T have a chance--all the candidates are kissing up to Israel now and this mass sending of weapons that Biden keeps greenlighting in his abundant dementia. But we have to vote for someone.
If every 'if only' I've seen from people that say they'd vote for him otherwise would actually vote for him, if they all knew each other was saying that, he would win in a historic landslide I think.
I think he's going to surprise us. But people want to pull their hair out about vaccines and dead bears and not pay attention to his narrative, what he wants to do.

Yeah, his own family is part of the DNC machine is why. Their way of life is threatened. And the 2nd part is patently false. The MSM is controlling the narrative. Look at his policy pages, his video streams, his own words. His following is tremendous.
Did he or did he not suggest that covid vaccines were essentially poison, while at the same time sounding 2 breaths away from death? And I highly doubt his family feels threatened by his flat-Earth stance, other than it brings the family name embarrassment. He's a great example of why cousins shouldn't marry cousins.

Back