What would you do with these clients?

I can't afford to get paid as earned. I normally don't have these problems. I am not a hard sale type of agent. I used to talk people into switching when I first started this biz. Now I show them facts and educate them and they are ready to switch. Makes a HUGE difference but I still get the occcasional charge back obviously.

Although it isn't a fool proof solution, if I suspect that they are not good custodians of their money I note a specific date on the application for the company to draft their account.

I always ask a new client what date their SS check is deposited in their account. I set the draft date for the day after their check is automatically deposited.

Most companies use to give me total flexibility to choose the date. Some are now only drafting on specific dates. If so, then choose the date to be drafted as close to the date their check is deposited.

Sometimes this helps both you and the client. They run into problems when their account is drafted just a couple of days before their check is deposited.

I called them today and she answered. She told me she would call me ba ck because she was on the other line. :swoon:

Turns out she didnt call me back. So I clled gain nd got the answering machine.:arghh:

I called them today and she answered. She told me she would call me ba ck because she was on the other line. :swoon:

Turns out she didnt call me back. So I clled gain nd got the answering machine.:arghh:

I'm afraid it is a waste of your valuable time. Either jump in the corp. jet and go see them or forget them.

You could have probably sold another one with the time you have wasted on them. Don't let yourself get so hung up on just one crappy client. Move on and sell something!

It's going to happen from time to time so just eat the charge back and sell another policy.

Back