What's the best to sell after MA OEP ends?

Al, really - stick with what works for you, okay? Saying that "Edward Jones is this or that" is applying the Koolaid factor to all the EJ agents out there. Sadly, when you do this, it only makes you sound less knowledgeable and objective.

Bill, do you ever read what people post here and digest it, or do you just like to see your name in print. I said NOTHING bad about EJ and I stipulated that the experience that I had with them is MY experience.

Do YOU have an account at EJ? If so, what is YOUR experience and how does it differ from what I posted above?

Some of you folks like Bill and Rick, just love to try to build yourself up by tearing someone else down. I am 60 years old and have been in or around sales my entire life... and believe me... ego kills in this business. If you can't see the other guy/gals point and understand it and "deal" with it, you are not going to make it in this or any other sales related position.

You don't have to kiss someone's a$$ but you shouldn't kick it (or sound like your are kicking it) either.

If you learn nothing else from this board... at least learn that. Jeez Louise, what do they teach you "kids" in b-school and on-the-job these days? "You're right, the customer is wrong, and make sure he/she KNOWS it?"

How is that working for you?

Al

Al, in all seriousness, you take things really harshly.

Your experience with EJ is, of course, your experience with EJ. You might want to re-read my note, though, because it appears you failed to understand it.

Nuff said.

I know you can sell MA in charlotte but only to those you use presbytarian hospital.

I know you can sell MA in charlotte but only to those you use presbytarian hospital.

Yea, that is what I was thinking. If you have any questions or if you would like some help getting in the medsupp biz then just give me a call or PM me.

Josh

Josh Sorry I Took So Long To Reply I Was Indisposed I Will Get In Toch Asap.appreciated

MA plans and supps will always be in the bag, it is just now that the mad rush is over, it gives us time to look at other products and revisit clients with them.

GTL is a nice revisit product and it can open the door again for some life sales as well, or vice versa.

Back