What's Up with SalesDialers Lately!?

I thought it was great for the month I have been using it but now I am getting complaints from both of my callers about the customer service info not loading, getting logged out automatically from the dialer, tons of feedback issues (my callers have 18GB of RAM and a hardcore ethernet line, so I don't think its on their end).
I know of some agents recently who have canceled and my caller just alerted me today to the numerous complaints found online about Salesdialers.

Also I have submitted tickets requesting more information and left numerous messages over the past weeks and no response from Cory or anyone else...

I think I will move to MOJO or Five9 soon, this outfit is a joke! I don't want to pay double but if I can't get good service and a quarter of my tm's time is dealing with tech issues the price discount won't matter...

I thought it was great for the month I have been using it but now I am getting complaints from both of my callers about the customer service info not loading, getting logged out automatically from the dialer, tons of feedback issues (my callers have 18GB of RAM and a hardcore ethernet line, so I don't think its on their end).
I know of some agents recently who have canceled and my caller just alerted me today to the numerous complaints found online about Salesdialers.

Also I have submitted tickets requesting more information and left numerous messages over the past weeks and no response from Cory or anyone else...

I think I will move to MOJO or Five9 soon, this outfit is a joke! I don't want to pay double but if I can't get good service and a quarter of my tm's time is dealing with tech issues the price discount won't matter...

This is a Gary Prado operation. I've done business with him before and it was not pleasant for him since he could not follow through with expectations.

I did a search on here to see what I could find. It appears in all his business dealings he does well for a while, then disappears.

I had a terrible experience recently with them. Tons of technical problems. Granted I was refunded by them and they communicated with me well. I am on Mojo now and its perfect. It's worth paying the extra money and not having any downtime. Also you can call and get someone on the phone in less than 2 minutes. I was on hold with salesdialers for over 10 minutes and still never spoke to anyone. If you have more than one TM you can have them split a seat as long as they call in shifts. This will help save on costs.

I had a terrible experience recently with them. Tons of technical problems. Granted I was refunded by them and they communicated with me well. I am on Mojo now and its perfect. It's worth paying the extra money and not having any downtime. Also you can call and get someone on the phone in less than 2 minutes. I was on hold with salesdialers for over 10 minutes and still never spoke to anyone. If you have more than one TM you can have them split a seat as long as they call in shifts. This will help save on costs.

Mojo is great, if I could just get them to let me drop the pre recorded messages, and just put numbers back in the list, instead of recalling immediately after dropping them.

I am getting ready to jump back on the phone after a year. Logged into my account this evening and my account has been disabled. Had around $50 of credit on the account too. Not a lot of money but I could find better things to do with it than give it to the Prados.

This is a Gary Prado operation. I've done business with him before and it was not pleasant for him since he could not follow through with expectations.

I did a search on here to see what I could find. It appears in all his business dealings he does well for a while, then disappears.

I thought your name was Gary Prado....:skeptical:

Back