Where Can I Sell Live Transfers(Life Insurance)

lifeleads234

I am new to this forum and would like some information on where i can sell live transfers for life insurance.

We are into outbound telemarketing,we typically get about 30-50 interested individuals that need life and would like to speak to a representative about getting life insurance.

The only thing we cannot do is state restriction as we call all 50 states.

You can make a number of posts and put a signature up under your posts once you hit the appropriate post count. You can also put them up in the offers section once you reach 100 posts.

What i am looking for is companies or individuals that need life insurance leads.Do i have to Hit 100 posts to find anyone interested in live transfers leads ?

You can make a number of posts and put a signature up under your posts once you hit the appropriate post count. You can also put them up in the offers section once you reach 100 posts.

What i am looking for is companies or individuals that need life insurance leads.Do i have to Hit 100 posts to find anyone interested in live transfers leads ?

If you read the rules when you started that's what they say. You could approach some of the agents/agencies here, but That's what it takes to get something up in the offers section.

i think you need help on telemarketing so you can telemarketing website how they offer their services

Back